Lanvin for H&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the line at about 7am, in the second group, there was a mass of people, I really didn't expect that there will be so much crowd.
But it was very well organized and there was no rivalty, hands down.

I managed to get what I wanted, except the sunglasses, which were sold out in one moment :cry: and am REALLY pleased with the quality and the packaging!
The material of the dress is very thick and hard to wrinke, it doesn't look cheap at all. The necklace too, it's made of steel, not plastic and very heavy.
But the stock here was really small, just one size per piece, and there was not even the whole collection.
My pics.

Thanks for the pics Jinadaze, sounds like you didn't have to wait as long as the North American crowds! The sunglasses were snapped up so fast, but I'm glad you got everything else you wanted!

The long-sleeved dress looks great on you, I got one too, but I'm deciding if I should keep it... The shoulders are pretty overpowering on me :(

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the quality of everything and in love with the packaging :P

Thanks for the pics. It's a shame how they set it out! Here in London it looked amazing, the displays were brilliant! Mannequins with painted on faces and all sorts, scattered through all of the racks. Looked really strong.

We're not that fancy here in Norway :rofl:
I can't believe how much was left at 03:30 pm :shock:

Lol, typical Norway.

I wouldn't think it would be that much left though, that's quite surprising, since all girls I know have been drooling over this collection.

i'm not surprised that so much was left over the in the european stores. H&M needs to cater to their european customers. in europe, H&M is on par with macy's as one of the biggest retailers (if not the biggest). here H&M is not as powerful a brand (they arent even in the top 20 here i dont think)

also europe has less of an "ebay vulture" culture and less people there are hurting for money than here.

Lol, typical Norway.

I wouldn't think it would be that much left though, that's quite surprising, since all girls I know have been drooling over this collection.
I know hahahaha. But there was only one H&M store here with the collection so I was quite surprised about how much that was left.
I think I'm going to return both the dress and the shoes tho

^There was still a lot of stuff left at the Zurich stores around midday, too. Especially the men's stuff. And suddenly the thought of buying things and selling them on eBay seems tempting to me, too :innocent:

H&M's Facebook

Fans, we are really sorry for any inconvenience you might have experienced in our online shop during today's launch of Lanvin for H&M. It exceeded our expectations by far and unfortunately we did not have the capacity to manage all the traffic at once. We will investigate further to see how we can improve in future.

The collection sold out fast, but if any returns, we will of course resell those items on H&M's Shop Online.

Fans my ***. You said the same **** last year and the year before and the year before that. It's the end of year 2010, not 1996 - there is no ****ing excuse. Get your act together H&M.

they love the hype, because they know all the european daily newspapers will publish photos of the stampedes in the stores the next day. it gives them good publicity and makes the public think that the items are worth much more than what H&M is selling them for.:unsure:

did anyone try on the black on black ladies trench? does it have belt loops and a buckle or is the belt just a tie-in-a-knot kind? does it look good?

I'm so depressed right now :( I had to work early this morning, but my sister promised to buy me THE yellow dress from the webstore. Well, she went online at 8:50 and five minutes later the whole website crashed. She refreshed and tried in every other way, but she didn't get in until 10 am, and then everything was already sold out. F***!

I'm so obsessed with the yellow dress that I'm thinking of buying it from ebay...

And although a bit jealous, I'm also really happy for those of you who got what they wanted! :smile: All these colors and shapes look so lovely.

The Ida, your boyfriend is awesome!
Jinadaze, wow that necklace is really spectacular.

The Ida congratulation your boyfriend. It was so cute from his site :-)
Lucky you - you have a lovely dress and nice tea.
I wanted buy one of this t-shirts but unforunetly had to go work (my sister fished her job at 2 pm but it was definietly too late to buy my dreaming t-shirt :-( So I haven't them :-( i am so sad :-(
I tried to buy them online at 7 am but the store was still busy so :-(
Loonaka thanks for sharing your pic with us

Reading the experiences from today, is more interesting than the collection - the menswear at least. Maybes I'd of liked a carrier for the sake of it.

Fans my ***. You said the same **** last year and the year before and the year before that. It's the end of year 2010, not 1996 - there is no ****ing excuse. Get your act together H&M.
:lol::lol::lol: They're so naive.

"I wore my loot and walked around NYC on Saturday. It was funny seeing people carrying Lanvin x H&M paper bags. People held them with pride, sort of like a badge of honor. I often looked at the shoppers' faces and ended up exchanging smiles with them. No words were uttered... they understood what I understood. It was like being part of a cult."

-bryanboy.com

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah and he goes back and says it's time to wear his REAL Lanvin because he's tired of seeing everyone else taking pics of themselves with the H&M Lanvin. THEN reports to about sending his fake boyfriend to buy H&M Lanvin on his behalf. What a joke.

Hey, do you think there will be something left tomorrow in London? Particularly, the faux fur coat?

they love the hype, because they know all the european daily newspapers will publish photos of the stampedes in the stores the next day. it gives them good publicity and makes the public think that the items are worth much more than what H&M is selling them for.:unsure:

did anyone try on the black on black ladies trench? does it have belt loops and a buckle or is the belt just a tie-in-a-knot kind? does it look good?

i do not think it had a real buckle, but it suits the jacket because it's very lightweight and more like a dress coat for dinner than an actual jacket/coat for outerwear purposes. it is very nice in the black on black. :flower:

i never got anything! ahh so disappointed i wish that they made much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->