Model Casting F/W 09.10

It seems Dree Hemingway is a Givenchy exclusive :clap:

Her and about seven or eight other girls that I can count at the moment. It's going to be an interesting show for sure. :shifty:

Ranya Mordanova didn't EXPLODE on the scene like I expected (maybe because of Givenchy?). Everyone's success this season seems to be dwarfed by Monika Jagaciak's performance. Only Ragnhild and Karolin seem to come close.

who did you guys think would do better this season??

I am surprised how little Rose Cordero has been booking, doesn't really mean anything in the long-term I suppose, but I thought she would be in many of the key shows. She did look good at Burberry though.

Also Elena Lomkova, I didn't expect her to be huge this season, but she has only booked like 5-6 small shows that I know of.. from Prada/Miu Miu to almost no key bookings :sad:

i agree about Rose... i expected her to book like Arlenis did in her first season... actually.. where has Arlenis been?

Another one is Michelle Westgeest.. I thought she would do better..

Leticia, Dree, Cato, Janine, Isabeli, Ragnhild, Ana Claudia, Mariacarla, Julia, Jessica, Sessilee that's who I guess.

carmen_kass I think Dorothea and Hanna do pretty good as well. At least New York and Milan were great but I don't see a lot of Ragnhild before?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^Ragnhild? Aside from shooting for Vogue Paris with Terry Richardson, she hasn't done anything of note. Monika, Karolin, Dorothea, Hanna, and Tao win without contest.

I believe the issue with Rose Cordero is her age "16". There is a rumor about a Givenchy exclusive aswell.

^Sorry you guys are right I meant to say Dorothea not ragnhild, I just love saying Ragnhild.

Leticia, Dree, Cato, Janine, Isabeli, Ragnhild, Ana Claudia, Mariacarla, Julia, Jessica, Sessilee that's who I guess.

carmen_kass I think Dorothea and Hanna do pretty good as well. At least New York and Milan were great but I don't see a lot of Ragnhild before?

Yeah I think Jac's bridesmaids this season would be Hannah, Dorathea, Karolin (maybe Tabea.. but I don't think she has done that well in Europe if I remember..) rode the Russell Marsh wave into Europe

And Katlin gets a nod just d/t her Prada opening/closing, and Auguste I'm not sure if she will get the top 10 nod from style because she is only appearing in one city, then Tao is having a great season. As I said b/f, if Lovani can keep it up until the end of this week, I think she has a good chance.

Compared to last season I don't think there have been that many new faces breaking out

On a sidenote: to answer my own question, Where is Viktoriya.. I thought she would do better, ditto to Mina, although she did do Prada, she is only doing really small # of shows in NY, did well in Milan.. but has yet to appear in Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
so have they become stricter about enforcing the age rule in Paris, or what?
countless 14-15 yos have walked there in the past (except weekends)
but now most of them appear to be held back with reference to their age

i agree about Rose... i expected her to book like Arlenis did in her first season... actually.. where has Arlenis been?

Another one is Michelle Westgeest.. I thought she would do better..

I dunno, but if you find Arlenis, can you tell her I miss her? She didn't walk the last half of Milan and hasn't made an appearance in Paris yet. Maybe she's shooting the Lancome campaign that's supposed to be released later this month, but how long can that take!

btw, 8-9 Givenchy exclusives are too many to make it ~truly~ exciting for any new girls in the mix
though i guess you could look at it as an even bigger honour to be in the same group as Leticia, Isabeli, etc.
but i just feel like "certain" people are working really hard trying to raise the hype for this show...

Yeah I think Jac's bridesmaids this season would be Hannah, Dorathea, Karolin (maybe Tabea.. but I don't think she has done that well in Europe if I remember..) rode the Russell Marsh wave into Europe

And Katlin gets a nod just d/t her Prada opening/closing, and Auguste I'm not sure if she will get the top 10 nod from style because she is only appearing in one city, then Tao is having a great season. As I said b/f, if Lovani can keep it up until the end of this week, I think she has a good chance.

Not to carry my own conversation.. but I forgot about Anna de Rijke :flower:

Soo, the rumours about Cato as an exclusive for Givenchy - true? :unsure: :woot:

I think the Surpeme girl at Givenchy will either be Ranya or Ida Agrahn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->