Pirelli Calendar 2008 [No images from the calendar allowed]

^ Some pics are featured in the Special Top Model issue of French PHOTO (December 2007)

^ Some pics are featured in the Special Top Model issue of French PHOTO (December 2007)
Photo 445 December 2007 issue, Natalia Vodianova cover, there are some Pirelli calendar pics. 1 page Catherine pic, 1 page Gemma, 1 page Sasha, 1 page Doutzen and Mo, Agyness, Du Juan and Coco in 1 page (4 pictures a page) and 3 page making of calender.

I love this calendar. So much better than last year or than the usual nude shots.

Do we know who did the styling?

^maybe their official site would be more information: http://www.pirellical.com/thecal/calendar.html

I can't access in this computer.. stupid nudity.

Have anyone read or hear anything about Calendrier Pirelli : 1964-2007 book?
(amazon.fr)
51WD7zhJUvL._AA240_.jpg

(http://www.cine-memento.fr/)
Réunit tous les calendriers Pirelli de 1964 à 2007 : clichés des plus célèbres modèles (Sophia Lauren, Penelope Cruz, Hilary Swank, Eva Herzigova, Nastassja Kinski, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, etc.) prises par les plus grands photographes : Peter Knapp, Mario Testino, Richard Avedon, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Demarchelier, Bruce Weber, Helmut Newton, Herb Ritts, etc.

^ I don't have that book but I have the previous edition "Calendrier pirelli 1964-2004" with Karolina Kurkova on the cover. My favourite Pirelli Calendar is the 2005 edition but I bought it anyways, It's really good if you like Pirelli... I didn't buy this one because there were only small pics of Eugenia from the 2005 calendar :lol:

Have anyone read or hear anything about Calendrier Pirelli : 1964-2007 book?
I saw it at the end of the previous year in another italian city (now I'm still on vacation) in a bookstore, I only looked at the cover as I was searching another book, I found strange it was only up to 2007 and not 2008, for that reason I don't even opened to look at it ..moreover I don't like calendars :innocent:

when I'm back I have to return in that book store (still searching for my book) maybe I can report about the content of that book, but what are you expecting except photos appeared in the pirelli calendars? :smile:

Yeah.. thanks. I just wonder that are they all calendar pics in every year or just selection. But if this have only small Eugenia pic then some pictures are bigger than others. I don't know if i mind to buy it then.

^ I haven't looked at it in a while but I'm pretty sure the 1964-2004 edition has all the pics from previous calendars, and most of them (if not all of them) are full-pages

Actually I got the calendar and I am very satisfied with it. Photos looks great (especially when I loved the spring HC from Dior) and there is even no need of nudity, you can still feel the erotic touch, even when they are dressed.

edit: stylist is Marie-Amelie Suave, stylist assistant: Vanessa Reid, Hair: Didier Malige, Makeup: Tom Pecheux

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the online slideshow, I like the images much more than I thought I would, though it still does, to me, feel more like a fashion shoot than an erotic masterpiece.

I haven't seen that much press coverage since the launch, I guess it hasn't caught on in a big way with the men's magazines, one for the discerning palate in 2008, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->