Pirelli Calendar 2014 by Peter L & Patrick D [No images from the calendar allowed]

It's the 50th anniversary, so of course there are going to be Pirelli models of the past to celebrate the occasion, but the calendar is going to be made up of images from the first Pirelli in 1986 calendar that were never published. I don't even think there was a calendar that year, just pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top models @ the Pirelli Calendar 50th Anniversary press conference

November 21, 2013 Milan

From left: Tanga Moreau, Carmen Kass, Eva Riccobono, Bianca Balti with Garrett Neff, Ana Beatriz Barros

Fernanda Tavares, Elisa Sednaoui, Jeneil Williams, Karolina Kurkova, Alek Wek

zimbio

Well what a ****ing flop, they got Demarchelier and Lindbergh to shoot Alessandra, Helena, Karolina, Isabeli, Alek and Miranda just for some promo shots? They could have pulled something better out of their ***.

Article about this on The Cut:

For 2014, which marks the fiftieth anniversary of "The Cal," we expected big things — a summer press junket led us to believe that Peter Lindbergh and Patrick Demarchelier would produce the photos.

Fake out! This year, Pirelli's powers that be decided to publish a never-before-seen Helmut Newton calendar. Newton, whose work was originally commissioned for the 1986 calendar, had to abandon the shoot due to personal issues, and the photos were stored in the Pirelli archives until earlier this year. The calendar presents twelve black and white photos shot by Newton and his team in Monte Carlo and Chianti.

There is a slideshow at this link:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/11/pirellis-new-calendar-was-shot-by-helmut-newton.html

Gala Dinner for the Pirelli Cal 50th Anniversary

November 21, 2013 Milan

From left Peter Lindbergh, Sophia Loren, Alek Wek, Carmen Kass, Eva Riccobono

Margareth Made, Jeneil Williams, Tanga Moreau, Fernanda Tavares, Hofit Golan

zimbio

Gala Dinner for the Pirelli Cal 50th Anniversary

Part 2

Garret Neff, Karolina Kurkova, Kevin Spacey, Elisa Sednaoui

Ana Beatriz Barros, Lapo Elkann and Franca Sozzani, Bianca Balti, Eva Herzigova

zimbio

Well what a ****ing flop, they got Demarchelier and Lindbergh to shoot Alessandra, Helena, Karolina, Isabeli, Alek and Miranda just for some promo shots? They could have pulled something better out of their ***.

I struggle not to agree with you... As much as I am happy to see Helmut's work that we haven't seen before I must admit that the idea of using them for the anniversary calendar sounds a little lazy... as much as I like some of these photos I struggle to ignore the fact that they look a little dated too... I think they are better than the promo photos but I was exception something exceptionally special and this fails to excite me...

Group shot at the Pirelli Cal Press Conference

From left Elisa Sednaoui, Bianca Balti, Karolina Kurkova, Carmen Kass, Eva Riccobono, Fennanda Tavares, Garett Neff, Marco Tronchetti Provera, Antonia Dell'Atte, Margareth Made, Alek Wek, Ana Beatriz Barros, Tanga Moreau

max.gazzetta.it

Alek Wek, Eva Riccobono, Ana B Barros, Fernanda Tavares, Eniko Mihalik, Marco Tronchetti Provera, Peter lindbergh, Tanga Moreau, Carmen Kass

evento-pirelli-34-960x600.jpg

m-ilmagazine.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->