Pirelli Calendar 2008 [No images from the calendar allowed]

So finally sex in fashion is officially dead. The same asexual models that populate high fashion have infiltrated what used to be a surefire outlet for sensuality. Will sexiness ever be in fashion again?

I actually like coco's shot the best. :smile:
I'm lookin' forward for the whole thing (as we all are)

Well,on that site..they only had 4pictures,right? (if i'm not mistaken) :unsure:
So i guess that doesn't fully determine what the 2008 calendar will have.
:doh:

I think the calendar looks beautiful so far, but not sexy at all, well, only to a very tiny extent with Cat's and Sasha's pics [and I hate Coco's pic :ninja: ]

it looks more like a beautiful fashion editorial rather than a pirelli calendar. Of the ones on the link, Sasha's shot is great and the third one too. But it's a shame they didn't make it a bit more sexy.

yeah, I think so as well!

BUT without regarding the fact that it SHOULD be sexy, the pictures are amazing!

so does that mean that each model is posing for2 months of the calendar??
its got the whole concubine/geisha thing goin on, asian classy sensuality.

^no, I don't think so. They meantion 12 names so maybe there is different girl a every month.

Maybe this year's calendar is more arty than sexy.
Mo Wandan's look good.

The pictures are gorgeous but this is not really sexy... I don't mind it, though :lol:

Pirell launch in Shanghai

Shots of the models at the launch party for the calendar on November 29th in Shanghai.

Attachments

• du.jpg
    du.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
  • gemma.jpg
    gemma.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
  • mo.jpg
    mo.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 20
  • group2.jpg
    group2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline looks gorgeous there, but I think that they made Maggie's eyebrows a little too thick... She works well with minimal make up.

Amazing Dior campaign :buzz:

Oh wait, that's the Pirelli calendar :ermm: I love the pics, and I think it could have turned out amazing had it been sexier (but in the same mood). Unfortunately this is a bit too soft for pirelli :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->