Prada F/W 10.11 Milan

I don't fancy the abundance of that kind of knits. The coat on Natasha Poly is yummy.

that black coat with the beading looks great!

I like SOME pieces, but not enough to crazy about it. The socks are kinda cool..I guess...

z3j2Q.jpg
e3yqM.jpg

B866v.jpg
I3mUQ.jpg

gettyimages

oh wow. more black with the beading. so amazing! but thats really all i like about this collection.

#29 - that dress is gorgeous!
I also really like the hairstyle, it's so classy! And I love thick tights. And most of the dresses! And some of the jackets and coats, I dig them :D
But some of the knitted stuff is so... average (esp the cardigans). I could find stuff like that at my grandma's :ninja:

But still - one very wearable and quite nice collection :smile:

I LOOOOOOVE Abbey's look and the second black beaded dress.I can see Anna in it...or in Vogue's pages.

I love how the casting was the 'sexy' girls, the girls with bodies and the top models girls. And I loved the juxtaposition of the sexiness of the girls with the librarian, grandma chic look. I loved it! It's perfect and it was definitely quintessential Prada, no doubt about it.

I'm not too keen on the knitted looks. It seems a bit ordinary for a Prada show, especially the way they are styled.

So far though, I feel this collection is very 'Best Of Prada' from the last two decades. I see a lot of familiar things, but I see nothing new and thought-provoking (apart from the casting).

I feel this collection is very 'Best Of Prada' from the last two decades.
Yeah, pretty much, except I don't think this is even her best of or greatest hits though, nothing fresh or captivating or even missed here, it's F/W 05.06, F/W 08.09.. and bits of other collections in between. Her Italian widow/secretary phase has got to be one of her least interesting, and she keeps revisiting it oh so very often.
Not saying it's totally bad, even if some of the knits and embellishment look decent, I'm just not very enthusiastic to be exposed to this for the next 6 months in every publication. :ninja:

oh, miuccia :wub:
i really like how she combines traditional prada elements with seasonal/trendy ones. the coats are fantastic, i love the details and even the patterns.
that dress on miranda kerr is also very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I said this on the webstream thread (Did it evaporate?) but I like the A-line silhouette.

To my eye, it's a culmination of where a lot of designers have been headed. It's feminine but the modern fabrics and Prada touches keep it from being too self-consciously retro.

And since A-line is really flattering on many women, I think this collection will sell really, really well.

Yeah, pretty much, except I don't think this is even her best of or greatest hits though, nothing fresh or captivating or even missed here, it's F/W 05.06, F/W 08.09.. and bits of other collections in between. Her Italian widow/secretary phase has got to be one of her least interesting, and she keeps revisiting it oh so very often.
Not saying it's totally bad, even if some of the knits and embellishment look decent, I'm just not very enthusiastic to be exposed to this for the next 6 months in every publication. :ninja:

Agree 100% ^_^:wink:

like the patent :D (that was predictable to see that though) the socks are also amazing!

I love it. I think it's a beautiful collection. The warm colors, chunky knits & socks, prints, the classic prada silhouette. It's nothing terribly new, but I think it's still a solid fall collection. and the music was great too!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to admit I love the pointed toe pumps :heart: Probably because they're done so subtly, not like I can accidentaly ram it into someone's leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->