Prada Mens S/S 11 Milan

loved the setting, and most of the clothes. as for the music, i only heard bauhaus bela lugosi's dead (mixed with something else) and a french song

pic from wwd's twitter

293x2px.jpg

Ugh, I love it. So simple, clean and minimalistic - something I wanted to see. The white collars completely steal my heart ^_^

Plus adore the setting, the soundtrack sounds pretty cool too!

It was so weird and completely unexpected. Scrub suits? Medical interns in Prada's backrooms? Besides having a way better runway than last season, the show didn't provoke me at all.

i like how modern it is. the set was very nice. love the suits in the beginning, the stretched neckline, the fit of the first few suits, and the baggy shorts :smile: as it progressed, i liked it less though. i loved the blues and the denim but then it started to get random..

they look great from the top but i never quite liked that type of sole.

An instrumental version of "Bela Lugosi's Dead" by Bauhaus.
And some weird piano song with a female vocal.

thanks mistress_f and Spiral1532

the shoes are uber but only for the dwarfy pradaboy out there. I'm 6'4" and will never be able to wear them.

I'm really anxious as to what Miuccia's inspirationa behind this was. I can't really decide if I like it or not. I like how later throughout the show there was more variation in color. On a personal level, I'm not liking the fit and I'm hating the looser fit of the clothes.

i like the futuristic metro platform setting but i'm not sure the clothes really go with it. and then the bauhaus tune....feels a bit mish-mashed.

i do like that soundtrack though. that female singer sounds so familiar but i can't think for my life who it is??

Last edited by a moderator:
loved the setting and the music
the collection was very clean and beautiful

That was most excellent . I loved it all, mainly the jumpers at the end . The accessories are covetable as usual .

Setting and music was great and the pace of the show was pure .

the setting is interesting but it doesn't really go with the collection as a whole package. Now I want to see HQs.

i do like that soundtrack though. that female singer sounds so familiar but i can't think for my life who it is??

It's Each Man Kills The Things He Loves by Jeanne Moreau and Ingrid Caven :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->