Prada S/S 10 Milan

am I the odd man out? the comments are positive, but I think this collection does not flatter the female form at all. the granny panties, the rather blocky jackets.
I don't think Prada has ever been one designer to focus on 'flattering' clothes but compared to her past work, this might even be closer to flatter someone's figure. and then, fans or people who might envision themselves wearing this (women) are probably not too concerned with 'flattering' garments either.. not as concerned as men seem to be, that is. :D

vgzt8.jpg
34v5o.jpg

GFuVW.jpg

gettyimages

I don't think Prada has ever been one designer to focus on 'flattering' clothes but compared to her past work, this might even be closer to flatter someone's figure.
my thoughts exactly. actually, i dont even expect most fw collections to be flattering anymore :lol:

This is not a good collection just because is Prada. It lacks so much... :ninja:

well....at least it doesn't look like everybody else's work for a change. not enough to take me though.

wow those chandelier dress/poncho/mumu/cape things are amazing

wow the second pic in post 82, almost a mishap thank goodness for the underwear

Reminds me of Balenciaga and Miu Miu, a sophisticated, serene, calm, very feminine and vanguard show. I like B) An interesting reversal

The collection didn't arrive for fittings until midnight last night/this morning, so the poor fits and finish may be explained by this.. and unintentional.

I like all what I see, even the prints!! even the shoes! (I think I have a weakness with Prada collections) but how some people said, I'm interesting to see Miu Miu, because I hope Miuccia does not confuse the collection for Prada, with the Miu Miu one.

i like the chandelier layers and shoes. some of the prints are great. the palm tree ones don't look Prada to me.

I am picking up on a Balenciaga vibe but not Ghesquire, I mean the original.

need to see details of that gorgeous material - the black ? navy ? green ? one ...

what are those luxurious Paco Rabanne ensemble ?
sure that would look good layered on something in editorials. or perhaps with a naked body and a good pose of a good model shot by a good photog' ....

The collection didn't arrive for fittings until midnight last night/this morning, so the poor fits and finish may be explained by this.. and unintentional.

Ahh... I thought it was odd for Prada, especially with the coats. You can see the seams pressed open and unfinished on the inside. I sort of liked the raw finish to some of the seams, but I suppose we're likely to see a lot of this get cleaned up. But then who knows. I'd have still thought linings and such would have been in the items, even if they needed to be fitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->