US Vogue April 2012 : Jennifer Lopez by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Absolutely beautiful. J. Lo can do no wrong when it comes to producing fashion photographs that are stunning. Red really suits her. Glad that Anna gave her another cover after like 6 years (January 2005).

It's nice, but Jennifer Lopez is just such a boring celebrity that I can't be more excited about it. Meh.

This Is Breathtakingly Beautiful! Amazing! Us Vogue Has Done It Again!!! Amazing!!!!!

I prefer the deeper color red in the first preview posted over the orange-ish hues in the (actual?) second image
The second one is a scan so hopefully, the colors while look deeper and richer irl. Other than that the cover is gorgeous, I don't even care for JLo but her stare and the color scheme of the cover magnetize me. 1000 times better than last year's Rihanna disaster.

It's just stunning. I can't get enough of the sea - it's the best prop ever.

she looks stunning, really, it's a great shot, she looks divine: powerful, beautiful and engaging. I LOVE this cover! US Vogue reminds us, months after months why it's still the best fashion magazine in the world: our bible. The shot is really breathtaking, the colors, the feeling of it and I didn't know she was going to be on the cover so it's a very nice surprise.

What a fantastic cover! La Lopez has never looked better, i mean the woman is incredibly photogenic, but her face here is especially wonderful. And love all the red!

I love it. It's a great example of truly using a cover star to their best. This is exactly how Jennifer should be used. And I agree, the dress does look fantastic too.

Like her or not, she really is one of the most photogenic stars out there.

I love the cover, Jennifer looks stunning. This cover combination of colours looks similar to previous year April cover, but definitely this year cover is gorgeous. Can't way to see the whole issue.

Absolutely stunning and beautifully realised cover shot.
Everything works here and Jennifer is as gorgeous as ever.
I'm happy the chose her as I feel she's not overexposed right now and still looks amazing....witness American Idol every week.

Aside from the dress distortion around Jennifer, which confused me at first glance, I love this.

On a side note I'm seriously hoping that Daria (the one and only) is in the issue. It's been like a year since she's been in Vogue!
Oh i do hope for that as well, and she usually has amazing shots in the Shape issue, but then April is the only issue when we actually get some variety in women featured so I'm always interested to see who else is profiled in there. Waiting for the review.......

Does anyone know - is the cover a fold out with advertisements (like Taylor Swift cover) or it's just ''one page'' like Meryl Streep cover? I hope you understand what I mean.

^From the snap it appears it's a single page cover...thank God may I add.

You're right..I don't like covers with fold out ads..looks kinda narrow

Who would have believed that Jennifer Lopez on the front of US Vogue would bring together so many people in general appreciation of the cover?

Can't wait for the contents.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->