US Vogue June 2018 : Rihanna by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

So that's the final cover, with just her name on it??? Don't get me wrong, I'm as mad about minimal coverlines as the your average TFS fanatic. But something about this just looks unfinished. :lol:

I'd have liked the last shot for the cover instead.

A stunning cover. the editorial is generic at best, but she looks great

love her and I hate makeup tutorials/skincare routines (because seriously, do we really need to see EVERYONE in the showbiz putting serum on their mundane faces?) but watched hers and love her more now, she always seems fun..

That's the text? It looks visually odd

I wish they placed all of it in the center

Much better than past covers, the layout placement is not the best but good job.

She's always very photogenic, you almost can't go wrong with her. Great result for summer.

This isn’t just good, this is GREAT.

Ok, all nice. But why her? (Serious question: a new album or what?)

I also think because she's a big star of the MET and her lingerie brand is launching next week. Also she's using her Fenty Beauty products in the video from Vogue's Youtube channel.

I would have liked the last pic of her ed to have been the cover shot but it's still pretty good.

How many Vogue covers does she need? It feels like she gets one every year.

Great cover, though.

Ok, all nice. But why her? (Serious question: a new album or what?)

She's one of the hosts of the MET Gala, she's in and promoting Ocean's 8, she's just launched a new lingerie line, aaaand .... she's Rihanna.

Love this. Best US Vogue cover in a while. She really knows how to give good face

It's a gorgeous cover. Definitely one of their best.
Nothing edgy or groundbreaking, just her glorious beauty.

How many Vogue covers does she need? It feels like she gets one every year.

Great cover, though.

I know, right. Takes the novelty out of the prestige of a Vogue cover.

And yes, I know Kim Kardashian blah blah blah. But the magazine is still sought after by celebs.

I'll never get over how beautiful she is. She could just walk around being Rihanna and do absolutely nothing else and I'll forever stan. This may be the best she's ever looked, which is saying a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->