Make-Up: Lucia Pieroni
Models: Fran Summers, Birgit Kos, Grace Elizabeth & Mayowa Nicholas

US Vogue Digital Edition

COCTEAU HOUR
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Orlando Pita
Make-Up: Peter Philips
Models: Vittoria Ceretti (with brother Guglielmo Ceretti)

US Vogue Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
BUCKET LIST
Photographer: Sean Thomas
Stylist: Jorden Bickham
Hair: Tamara McNaughton
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani
Models: Devon Aoki (with children Hunter, Eleanor & Alessandra), Anne Vyalitsyna (with daughter Alaska) & Agatha Luczo (with children Rosalia Antonia, George Thomas, Cosimo Josip & Anica Katherine)

US Vogue Digital Edition

The McDean edit is my favourite so far! He's really expanding his style with each shoot and it's great. I want to like the Sims one as well but the cast is just too disappointing despite Fran and Grace being there. Jumping just looks awkward, should be left to Caroline and Karlie. And the hipster storyline was a real waste of Devon Aoki (the only model worth mentioning there.) Seriously, is there someone new in charge of the casting? First Leelee now Anne V. Talk about random.

Thanks so much for uploading, Zorka! Much appreciated :wink:

I adore Devon Aoki but she is capable of something more than this House in the Prairie type edit, leave that to the Instagirls...she's a real model.

...And the hipster storyline was a real waste of Devon Aoki (the only model worth mentioning there.) Seriously, is there someone new in charge of the casting? First Leelee now Anne V. Talk about random.

Just Suric casting her BFFs. She's the laziest, I wish she was replaced.

COCTEAU HOUR
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson

The stylist is Tonne Goodman not Camilla, at least in my digital appears her name.

Bucket list is terrible. Omg, please take Jorden away from vogue she’s the worst fashion editor ever, even worst than Sara Moovens.

I prefer Lucinda over her.

I can’t believe that one of the longest stories of the issue is styled by her. Why God? Why?

Even for June this is a shockingly thin issue!! Don't quote me on this, but i think this is the least amount of pages for a June issue in, at least, 5 years. If memory serves, it doesn't even have a full 150 pages! :ninja:

Allure, is that you?!!

welp.. what happened to you Vogue?? Even InStyle is thicker than you now?

2018 has been a very bad year for this magazine, its just feel unexciting and empty.

And also there is a 4 pages ed by Leibovitz starring Pooja Mor and Bhumika that hasn't been posted

Without Testino and Demarchelier, Vogue has lost a part of it's identity. No one did a studio shoot like Patrick, even in a studio there was so much life and vibrancy. This doesn't really feel like American Vogue at all. It's weird.

Stunning cover though I agree about the hair looking too artificial. Love the eds very beautiful and perfect for summer.

I actually see it as them desperately clinging onto whatever defines their identity. I also think, if anything, Testino/Demarchelier/Weber's fall from grace is now forcing them to move on with the times and what we are witnessing here is them playing catch-up. M&M taking Testino's spot, Sims trying but failing to be Demarchelier, and they clearly would've preferred Weber for that awkward Sean Thomas edit.

The lesson to be learned here is never to put all your eggs in one basket. They should've explored new photographers years ago. Solve Sundsbo has been around for years and would've been a great alternative to Demarchelier or Klein. Angelo Penneta did a great shoot with Kendall for them some time back. There's Charlotte Wales, that's not even looking at Thomas Whiteside and his work for Ariel Foxman's last year at InStyle. The talent is there, and it would be quite easy to adapt their aesthetic to match that of US Vogue. But that's what you're stubborn!

I don’t know what’s going on in Anna’s empire, but US Vogue feels like an afterthought these days. The effort seems to stretch to making a media splash with the cover, then coasting on its reputation while delivering content that feels secondary to the “really important stuff” that Anna is doing elsewhere.

COCTEAU HOUR
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson

The stylist is Tonne Goodman not Camilla, at least in my digital appears her name.

Yeas, dear, you're absolutely right :flower:, I apologize for this unintentional mistake! Will ask our precious mods to change it.

And also there is a 4 pages ed by Leibovitz starring Pooja Mor and Bhumika that hasn't been posted

Here we go...

ALONG FOR THE RIDE
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Stylists: Grace Coddington & Michael Philouze
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-Up: Diane Kendal
Models/Celebrities: Pooja Mor, Saffron Vadher, Bhumika Arora, Ali Fazal & Avan Jogia

US Vogue Digital Edition

Even for June this is a shockingly thin issue!! Don't quote me on this, but i think this is the least amount of pages for a June issue in, at least, 5 years. If memory serves, it doesn't even have a full 150 pages! :ninja:

Allure, is that you?!!

Just got this in the mail. Only 146 pages

With only 146 pages. They could have given Rihanna a 10 or more page spread. Because, I know for a fact that M&M had a lot more photos to present to Anna and she only chose 4! Which always weirds me out that they only chose a small amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->