Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriana looks like she really got into shape in the last few months. I'm proud of her. Too bad she still made the silly faces from last year.

KK looked amazing in that corset thingy. And Alessandra looks surprisingly good with lighter hair. All of the angels looked great.

^Yes, yes, and heck yes. I have a strong feeling that this year's show is going to be amazing. The women always look gorgeous, and the music is always awesome. Kinda wish the Spice Girls hadn't chosen STOP as their oldie song. Fortuantely, we get to only watch them lip synch for about 5 minutes or so

russh_kris_z said:
lip synch?

^ Like singing something your lips are not supposed to sing for the good of humanity. In this case, "STOP".
----

I'll never like Adriana unless she stops that look-people-my-teeth-are-bad-but-i'm-still-proud-of-them-hee-hee-hee pose. Pshh, OUT OF MY SIGHT, NOW!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the only problem I have with VS is Adriana Lima, she always shows her stupid facial expressions. I have to say those expressions irk me a lot! like, she is a ******** child or something

I could not agree more I just saw a video of adri in the christmas segmet with the peppermint bra making all kinds of facial AND hand gesture/expressions. It was overdone and tacky. :sick:

I can see why Spice Girls chose to perform Stop, it was their only song to not reach number 1 in the UK, they might be campaigning to bring it to number 1. WTH at every single girl waving their hands around on the runway, I think I'd get motion sickness watching the show. This year's themes are much better then last year though. I'm just peeved that there is no Raquel! Marissa did great considering she was one of those who did not fling her arms around but her face looked kinda old.

I wish Heather Marks and Carol Trentini had been there

Ditto. They were the real cute ones. I wanted Cintia too, the three of them would be amazing for the Pink section! Juliana Imai, Jarah Mariano, Hilary Rhoda and definitely Raquel Zimmerman too!

Hey, I might be a bit old on this(because I dont want to flip back thousands of pagesto see all the posts), but I didn't see any mention of Mini Anden or Carmen Kass. Guess their confirmation was only speculation, then>

Yeah, I guess The Imagist threw their hat in the ring a bit too early. Sounds like a bunch of girls got dropped the night before the plane left.

If you look at the girl's butt, it doesn't look like she's wearing tights. :lol:

are you kidding me:shock::blink:?!? morgane was one of the best

Sorry, I REALLY don't find this face amazing :ninja:

m77951442au7.jpg

WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sb0rraxt3