Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Elise was looked better than last year specially blue outfit:heart::rolleyes:

I didnt liked her hahahaha I never like her, I think VS makes her a bit ugly

What is the contest winner's name? I keep hearing contest winner, I'm interested to look at her thread here if she has one.

don't like Eugenias face much. Its not as hot as Doutzens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Raquel Zimmerman was there. Look at the Christmas tree. I think she's in white lingerie on the tree.

I'm so surprised that there's no Trentini this year. Although, Zhenya more than makes up for it.

They both had to shoot for Vogue and Carine showed up at the show? Oy, no wonder Anna hates VS :P

Best
Izabel-Enough said. This is my favourite of the Angels-she got the best wings, she has the best body, and she has a really nice face. Per-fec-tion.
Hana-For me to say bad things about her would be blasphemy.
Michaela-Now this is the regal girl!
Lindsay-She's perfect-great body and a great face, plus love her as a cowgirl.
Behati-It's Behati frickin' Prinsloo. Girls like her are MADE for the Pink part.
Marissa-Love her, love her, love her.

Worst
Adriana-Never been a fan.
Eugenia-Enough said. I don't need to say any more.
Julia-It's the face that gets me every time.
Elise-She looks more like an Olympic swimmer than a VS model in the one with that atrocious skirt thing. Granted, she does have an amazing body that she really works for-but I chalk it up to a bad costume.
Angela-...:shock: Same thing every year.
Marija-Another blender. Basically like Eugenia Lite. We don't even need one on the runway.
Karolina-Way too much "I'm the bomb" attitude, she looks like one of those annoying mean girls.

:rofl: I think my mouth just fellopen by looking at that list :rofl: I mean - if you dislike Eugenia - alright. But Marija? :blink: And then Lindsay and behati in the best section? :shock:
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I guess that's one I'll never understand.

Best
Izabel-Enough said. This is my favourite of the Angels-she got the best wings, she has the best body, and she has a really nice face. Per-fec-tion.
Hana-For me to say bad things about her would be blasphemy.
Michaela-Now this is the regal girl!
Lindsay-She's perfect-great body and a great face, plus love her as a cowgirl.
Behati-It's Behati frickin' Prinsloo. Girls like her are MADE for the Pink part.
Marissa-Love her, love her, love her.

Worst
Adriana-Never been a fan.
Eugenia-Enough said. I don't need to say any more.
Julia-It's the face that gets me every time.
Elise-She looks more like an Olympic swimmer than a VS model in the one with that atrocious skirt thing. Granted, she does have an amazing body that she really works for-but I chalk it up to a bad costume.
Angela-...:shock: Same thing every year.
Marija-Another blender. Basically like Eugenia Lite. We don't even need one on the runway.
Karolina-Way too much "I'm the bomb" attitude, she looks like one of those annoying mean girls.

well even though you are not a fan you have to admit she looked amazing!

My judgements by the pictures I have seen, it can change completely if I see the show in motion!

Generally speaking I think this was the best casting they ever had, of course with a few exceptions. I am just happy that they had many women, not so many girls like last year! That made it more beautiful and nice to look at, I didn't have to feel weird all the time :lol: But I think there were too many models. Cause a few had like 5 outfits while others (better ones) only had two... They could've made that better.

Angels:
Adriana Lima: Wow! I never liked her, many of my previous posts can show that. But she looked gorgeous, better than last year! Stillshe always makes her weird faces, but I hope it's not as bad as last year.
Alessandra Ambrosio: Well. I think she could be - based on looks - one of those I like on the show. I am just sad that she had her hair down again, she looks so much better with her hair put together like she had in the fitting vid. And she seems to fall into the Adriana-behaviour which isn't good at all. TOO much!
Heidi Klum: Wow. I really am not a fan at all, but she looked gorgeous, awesome body and great walk. Just that Seal-stuff annoyed me!
Izabel Goulart: Surprise, surprise, again! Better than Ale, imo! She looked gorgeous in that red outfit, I really liked her!
Karolina Kurkova: Bombshell. I can't get over her gorgeous face, and her body looks better than it ever did! I thought she looked good in the opening segment, and than those wings! Love her! :heart:
Miranda Kerr: Sure, she looks lovely, but still wrong to me. Her face just ruins it while her body is amazing. But she acts good!
Selita Ebanks: I had such high hopes that she would improve over the year. She is such a gorgeous woman. But she still seems over the top, not as bad as Ale this time, though.

Other Models:
Andi Muise: Such a stunner! :shock: She looked self-confident, happy, flawless! So much better than the years before! I hadn't thought of that, one of the best to me! She would have deserved more outfits!
Angela Lindvall: Just bad. I am sorry, but what on earth is she thinking? Even Ale, Selita and Noemie didn't look that bad.
Behati Prinsloo: Her body is really good, but she is like Lindsay - they do nothing for me, and one of them would have been enough. Alright for Pink, though.
Candice Swanpoel: Awesome body, really! No wonder she appears everywhere. To be honest, I would like her as an angel and Miranda kicked. She looks cute, but not like a child, and that body is to die for!
Caroline Winberg: Unimpressing. But nice to see her. Can't say much about her, she was just there.
Elise Crombez: She has been in three (?) shows now and always looks out of place. Her body is alright, but her face... Everthing seems knobbly!
Erin Wasson: One of the women. I like her, just not as much as others.
Eugenia Volodina: How could I say something different than wonderful beauty? She looked absolutely amazing, gave the show some class [not that it wouldn't have without her, but she just... is elegance in person!] and is acting like a pro! And the newer pictures show that she was completely there and had fun! :wub: :heart:
Flavia Oliveira: Really amazing! Flawless body, amazing behaviour. Love her in Pink! I hadn't thought she would be so good!
Hana Soukupova: She fills the spot of the tall, skinny gorgeous perfectly! I liked her, more than last year. And she completey outshines Julia!
Inguna Butane: Such a nice choice! I wasn't sure if she was going to be good, but she definately was! Gorgeous!
Isabeli Fontana: She astounded me. I was not a fan of her's in previous shows, but now she's back I know I missed her, that's a real woman! And she worked those weird outfits she was given.
Jessica Stam: Still not a fan of her at VS, but she looked better (gorgeous!) than last year, that's a given.
Jessica White: Not sure what to think yet. I am glad they had so many dark skinned ladies, though, and Jessica really has perfect skin and a great body! Her walk is a bit too stompy and her face a bit too comic-like.
Julia Stegner: No. I don't hate her. But I simply dislike her face! Her body wasn't the main problem this year. Just... gosh, she is simply not pretty!
Lindsay Ellingson: She was cute, I guess and alright for Pink. She didn't do much for me. Still better than Carol T and Heather (sorry, Jessy!), I like her face more (even though her body isn't as good as the other two's)
Marija Vujovic: Amazing! At first I wasn't sure to think about her comeback, but she surprised me! She realyl grew into her features and looked a lot more grown-up than in '05! Awesome choice!
Marisa Miller: I know that ppl tend to dislike her. I don't. She didn't seem to do some stupid gestures, she just looked gorgeous and gave the show some maturity.
Michaela Kocianova: Insane (not good, but interesting) body. Classy looking. Nice choice. Still I think others could be equally as good.
Morgane Dubled: Loved her! Especially in that striped outfit, so lovely! I fell completely for her again. And she was not only cute but gorgeous!
Noemie Lenoir: I have no idea how she came to do those silly gestures! She is gorgeous, but why did she do that? :shock:
Oluchi Onweagba: Her slow, self-assured behaviour always makes me calm and dreamy. Such a strong body and presence, she is just beautiful!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Great! Without that blanket she looks really sexy! And that kiss was just cute.

Final

Best:

Andi Muise
Eugenia Volodina
Heidi Klum
Izabel Goulart
Karolina Kurkova
Marija Vujovic
Morgane Dubled

Worst:
Angela Lindvall
Elise Crombez
Julia Stegner (always on this list :lol: )
Noemie Lenoir
Selita Ebanks

Everything can change, of course :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sb0rraxt3