Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sum 'em all up, but I have some names I can think of as best or worst.

Best :
Isabeli - I don't know how the woman does it, but she looked great again. Glowing!
Alessandra - Usually I'm not fond of her, this year all of her pictures look fresh to me. Don't like all her poses though.
Adriana - I was so disappointed last year. She looked so much better now. Didn't like her arms up all the time and some of the faces she pulled, but her body and face were beautiful again.
Flavia - First outfit was awful (PINK one) and I thought she looked like a mouse. But second was stunning. She is gorgeous anyway.
Karolina - Amazing, just amazing.

Worst :
Contest winner- Need I say more? Why did they let her walk? So out of place and a crooked face. She could have won an invitation to the show instead.
Angela - Why do they keep her coming every year? Are they compassionate about her?
Selita - She is a joke. Her body looks fierce and perfectly toned, great smile, but she acts like a fool. Some of her poses look like tacky caps from some cheap music video.
Stam - I think she looks out of place at VS. She is a high fashion beauty to me, definately, but for lingerie she looks like a joke to me.
Izabel - What shall I say... Didn't like her make up. Which is very important because she has a very strong face. But I don't see good energy coming from her pics either. In the second outfit she looked like a pizza courier. Though I've never been fond of her, I think this was her worst year. Maybe she didn't feel beautiful.

IMO
best were
adriana
isabeli
KK
heidi
julia steigner

BEST: Heidi stole the show for me. She looked so gorgeous and radiant. Can't wat to see her. :buzz:

Cadince seriously I thought she was a buttaface but boy was I wrong!!! She was gorgeous, sexy, and beautiful. In a cute, youthful sort of way. Agreed with Rouge they should make her an angel and kick Miranda out. :innocent:

WORST: Julia. I dunno...she just looked bad in all of her pictures. :ninja:

*all subjective to change upon viewing of the show. :magic:

I'm not really into VS but I think Adriana adds so much spice to the show. She has such an amazing walk and she KNOWS how to get everyone really upbeat and she keeps the energy going, she IS the energy. And this is coming from someone who isn't too fond of VS or...some of the angels...

My judgeme
Candice Swanpoel: Awesome body, really! No wonder she appears everywhere. To be honest, I would like her as an angel and Miranda kicked. She looks cute, but not like a child, and that body is to die for!

Totally agree with that. Candice is such a stunner!:woot: She would be so much better as an angel than Miranda. Miranda is creepy, her face especially.

Why did Heidi run on the runway?

I was thinking that she was late because as you can see, all the girls were standing around the stage still and maybe Heidi missed her cue, but it could have been just for fun! ^_^

to the above comment! I think your opinion about the models is terribly awful! Elise is simply one of the best this show! her body outshines almost all the other high-fashion models. Certainly, she is not as commercially sexy as the angels, but she is way better than Eugenia, who looks too edgy and emotionless to me.Sorry !

Izabel Goulart: Surprise, surprise, again! Better than Ale, imo! She looked gorgeous in that red outfit, I really liked her!

I don't think she should be an angel though. She's really skinny, and her face is just ok.

Andi Muise: Such a stunner! :shock: She looked self-confident, happy, flawless! So much better than the years before! I hadn't thought of that, one of the best to me! She would have deserved more outfits!

She should be the next angel, IMO. She looked really good and I think this show gave her more exposure.

Angela Lindvall: Just bad. I am sorry, but what on earth is she thinking? Even Ale, Selita and Noemie didn't look that bad.

I think she looked better than last year/ At least her hair was done this time.

Behati Prinsloo: Her body is really good, but she is like Lindsay - they do nothing for me, and one of them would have been enough. Alright for Pink, though.

I liked Behati. I wish they'd given her more outfits. She seems like she'd be good in the coming years.

Candice Swanpoel: Awesome body, really! No wonder she appears everywhere. To be honest, I would like her as an angel and Miranda kicked. She looks cute, but not like a child, and that body is to die for!

Definitely should be one of the next angels. She had the best body there and I'm disappointed in her only getting one outfit.

Caroline Winberg: Unimpressing. But nice to see her. Can't say much about her, she was just there.

I like her. Definitely want to see more of her in the future.

Elise Crombez: She has been in three (?) shows now and always looks out of place. Her body is alright, but her face... Everthing seems knobbly!

She was in last years. She so does not work for VS. Her face is not commercial.

Erin Wasson: One of the women. I like her, just not as much as others.

Her body looked so good, though.

Eugenia Volodina: How could I say something different than wonderful beauty? She looked absolutely amazing, gave the show some class [not that it wouldn't have without her, but she just... is elegance in person!] and is acting like a pro! And the newer pictures show that she was completely there and had fun!

I'm surprised about how good she goes with VS. Her face transcends beautifully from HF to commercial, but I liked her better in the 2005 show.

Flavia Oliveira: Really amazing! Flawless body, amazing behaviour. Love her in Pink! I hadn't thought she would be so good!

She may have good energy, but she's not that attractive IMO.

Inguna Butane: Such a nice choice! I wasn't sure if she was going to be good, but she definitely was! Gorgeous!

She needed more makeup in one of the outfits. She has the potential to be huge for VS.

Jessica Stam: Still not a fan of her at VS, but she looked better (gorgeous!) than last year, that's a given.

That bell outfit was ridiculous, but she did look better than last year. I'd love to see them dye her hair red like it used to be.

Jessica White: Not sure what to think yet. I am glad they had so many dark skinned ladies, though, and Jessica really has perfect skin and a great body! Her walk is a bit too stompy and her face a bit too comic-like.

They should have given her more outfits.

Julia Stegner: No. I don't hate her. But I simply dislike her face! Her body wasn't the main problem this year. Just... gosh, she is simply not pretty!

When she smiles, she looks old. They need to stop putting her in those dumb outfits, like the last one.

Lindsay Ellingson: She was cute, I guess and alright for Pink. She didn't do much for me. Still better than Carol T and Heather (sorry, Jessy!), I like her face more (even though her body isn't as good as the other two's)

She looked good IMO. Very flirty.

Marija Vujovic: Amazing! At first I wasn't sure to think about her comeback, but she surprised me! She really grew into her features and looked a lot more grown-up than in '05! Awesome choice!

Stunning face. I liked the tiara thing she wore in 2005. I want to see more of her.

Marisa Miller: I know that ppl tend to dislike her. I don't. She didn't seem to do some stupid gestures, she just looked gorgeous and gave the show some maturity.

Finally she got to be in the show. She's been in the catalog forever.

Michaela Kocianova: Insane (not good, but interesting) body. Classy looking. Nice choice. Still I think others could be equally as good.

Definitely needs to be a regular now. Her body was sick.

Morgane Dubled: Loved her! Especially in that striped outfit, so lovely! I fell completely for her again. And she was not only cute but gorgeous!

Noemie Lenoir: I have no idea how she came to do those silly gestures! She is gorgeous, but why did she do that? :shock:

She did look good, but her over-the-top kiss thing made her look amateur.

Oluchi Onweagba: Her slow, self-assured behavior always makes me calm and dreamy. Such a strong body and presence, she is just beautiful!

Liked her better last year.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Great! Without that blanket she looks really sexy! And that kiss was just cute.

I really liked her hair this year. She looked so much better than last year.

B)B)B)B)B)

pealike: Well, you can say that you are not my opinion, that doesn't harm me (even though I will never ever get Elise's appeal cause she doesn't have the typical curves I want and I jsut don't like her face :wink: ). But I don't like it, when my mental abilities are discussed as not existent just because I have this opinion. That's a huge difference :flower:
So I can live with your opinion :smile: that's fine with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is the same , i feel eugenia ugly as hell, what a transexual look LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leopards00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->