Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009

I really cant wait to see how it turns out being held during FW and all

will mods please move this to Designer and Collections???!!! pretty please!!!!

Thanks M.J

So guys.. VSFS during FW 2009. Do you think it's going to be a difference in models?

well, every year there is some suprise... now, just because i never liked any of the girls who were last minute call, that doesn;t mean this tear cannot be different...
like i wrote: apart from angels, isa,ana,stam,lara,lilly,rhoda,julia, they should all be on the show...now since it's FW, i wonder if all them will make it....

I defiantly think there will be alot of new models. I think firstly because VS has enough people pregnant to start a maternity line (and they will most likely not all be walking in the show only maybe hosting although it would give me a laugh to see pregnant models strutting their stuff :lol:) and secondly because it will be during FW, but I'm not going to be happy if they will get alot of boring HF models as I think the show needs fun and exciting girls like they already have (although there are some that can pull it off:()

Last edited by a moderator:
Excitement! Can't wait to see the PINK girls! Also, is Behati an angel now? Does that mean she'll be walking other segments other than Pink?

^ We could see in the normal VS-thread that it's most likely that it will take place in November.

As for your question.. Behati is the spokeswoman for VS she's not an Angel. But also spokeswomen walk other segments than PINK.

^ ahh okay, I thought I heard it somewhere wasn't too sure. Thank you :smile:

It would be great to know for sure when the show is actually going to be this year. And most importantly, when do they air it?

The Facebook girl looks nice but we haven't seen her body and walk yet so... What's her name anyway?

I think there's a thin line between being entertaining and being tacky. Although there were kiss blowings and pointings a few years ago too, those shows were tasteful and certainly not over the top. What we saw last year was rather tacky in terms of overdoing it on the runway. Almost every model did something "unusual", pointed, danced, kissed someone, turned, talked to the audience (epic fail). That is just too much!
I'm not saying they should fully go back to the basics and have the girls walk down the runway stiffly. No. Just take back a bit... That'll still make the people turn on the TV that night...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I agree prescott after a while it become a bit too corny with all the antics on the runway... I like it when the girls are just plain simply SEXY, STRONG, and FIERCE with Killa Walks and ATTITUDES to match! All the bubblegum kisses and chit chatting with the audience is just a BIG NO-NO!

Yes... remember how fierce and sexy KK was all the time? She had her unique strong walk with the catching personality, and Bamm, everyone was blown away. She didn't need to wave or clap in order to charm the crowd.

And no offence, but some of the current Angels can't even walk properly...

As for this year's show... the only thing I'm not worried about is the music. They always come up with some unexpectedly great mixes.

Woo! I'm so excited to see this years show, It's going to be amazing. I can just tell!

:ermm: I dunno if we're allowed to start the VSFS thread just yet. It might get closed. Just an FYI.

I hope this doesn't turn into the usual bash-fest, like 90% of the girls are not good enough blah blha blha x1000.

The casting has eveolved and these days a variety of girls are walking the show. The show itself is Ok to me and frankly I think people have too many unrealitic expectations.

The pointing and gigling isn't it that bad, Vs is the only runway were models can be a bit cheesy and over the top. It's not a HF show. If you want that stern and serious business, you have to go elsewhere.

I must be the only one looking forward to this being in FW. I just wished Gisele would come back and Heidi would leave.

oooh the VS show is just around the corner!!
It'll be interesting to see what high fashion models will be participating. I remember I said couple of years ago that Lily D would be interesting addition to the show and I was completely shot down...now she has done catalogue so I hope she will be on the show and rock it so I can get my I told you so! :lol:

^^ YOU GUYS!! PAY ATTENTION!!!

This thread was opened after we saw the news that British Vogue gave us. VSFS will take place during Fashionweek.

BUT

Ale's management, Doutzen herself, Marisa - Ale- Lindsay & Emanuela during an interview all confirmed it will take place in November and it will be aired in December.. so it's possible this thread will be closed soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->