rockangel

Reaction score
Victoria’s Secret Fashion show 2013
[FONT=&quot]
*Please see first post before posting*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moderator Reminder:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Thread Rules:
1. No model bashing.
2. Negative opinions about models are allowed, but you must back up any negative opinion with precise facts about why you feel that way.
3. State that opinion only once, then move on ... do not mention it again.
4. All other tFS apply as usual, please keep in mind that just because this is the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Victoria'sSecret[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Thread does not mean that weight talk in any way/shape/form is allowed[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

Thank You[/FONT]

THE VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW returns to the CBS Television Network on Tuesday, Dec. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). This year's fashion show will take place in New York City with world-famous Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo and many more. Also, the lingerie runway show will include musical performances, pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show. Airing Tuesday, December 10, at 10/9C on CBS. Don’t miss it!

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW is being produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.
cbs.com

Angel line-up:

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Adriana Lima
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Alessandra Ambrosio
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Behati Prinsloo
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Candice Swanepoel
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Doutzen Kroes
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Karlie Kloss
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Lily Aldrige
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
Lindsay Ellingson
[FONT=&quot]
GIFSoup[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World and Neon Jungle To Perform[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Cbs.com[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Model wearing the Fantasy Bra: [/FONT]Candice Swanepoel

Cbs.com​

Candice Swanepoel will walk the runway wearing the $10 million Royal Fantasy Bra, designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by world-renowned jeweler Mouawad. The one-of-a-kind Dream Angels Demi Bra and matching belt will be worn on the runway in homage to Victoria’s Secret heritage. The set is adorned with more than 4,200 rubies, blue and yellow sapphires and diamonds hand-set in 18-karat gold, and boasts a 52-carat pear-shaped ruby drop centerpiece.
cbs.com

From the VS General Thread:

Angels:
1- Adriana Lima
2 - Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Karlie Kloss
7- Lily Aldridge
8- Lindsay Ellingson

Returning:
9- Elsa Hosk
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Jessica Hart
14- Jourdan Dunn
15- Caroline Brasch Nielsen
16- Hilary Rhoda
17- Ieva Laguna
18- Jasmine Tookes
19- Sui He
20- Joan Smalls
21- Constance Jablonski
22- Magdalena Frackowiak
23- Jacquelyn Jablonski
24 - Maryna Linchuk
25- Erin Heatherton
26- Toni G.
27- Cara D.
28- Lily D.

Newcomers:
29- Josephine Skriver
30- Ming Xi
31- Sigrid Agren
32- Kelly Gale
33- Devon Windsor
34- Martha Hunt
35- Sara Sampaio
36- Cindy Bruna
37- Monika Jac Jagaciak
38- Malaika Firth
39- Maria Borges
40- Kasia Struss

I am reserved about this show so far. Little hype, not great musical artist and personally not fan of the runway set (too large and not really a runway).

I also hope Candice can pull-it off. I love her but we are talking of opening with the Fantasy bra. I hope she will work it.

Cast is better than last year IMO, pretty pleased.

Maryna is in the last segment "Snow Angels" apparently, she posted her shoes on instagram. hopefull shell get 2-3 looks

I'm disappointed Miranda, Liu Wen, Bregje and Shanina aren't a part of it this year :( but I'm glad to see Joan, Constance, Magdalena, Maryna, Toni, and Lily D. return. :flower:

With as many segments and as many girls as there are, I wonder how many one outfit girls there will be or if there is room to give more than one look.

WTF at the musical guests. Did they run low on budget or something? :huh:

With as many segments and as many girls as there are, I wonder how many one outfit girls there will be or if there is room to give more than one look.

Many. :doh: If there are around 65 outfits like it's usual and assuming each angel has 3 (Adriana and Doutzen have at least) - that's 24 outfits just for them - there are only around 40 outfits for the rest of the 30 girls.

Pink girls will definitely get only one. It's the others I'm more concerned about... Hmmm
Bah, I miss when all girls got 2-3 outfits (when they did the finale outfits for those who didn't walk on the last segment...) Good old days ^_^

I have a feeling that whoever VS wanted to perform initially pulled out last minute so they had to chose the artists they have now all last minute.
If VS doesn't play Trouble by Neon Jungle then I've given up all hope on them. The song is catchy and a good song for walking, but knowing VS they'll pick the slowest song haha

I don't think i'll ever forgive VS for casting Jac & CBN and leaving Frida out. I was already dreaming with those backstage pictures ... Those bastards :cry:

WTF at the musical guests. Did they run low on budget or something? :huh:
LOL,I'm wondering too:doh:
I don't think i'll ever forgive VS for casting Jac & CBN and leaving Frida out. I was already dreaming with those backstage pictures ... Those bastards :cry:
That's what I'm most upsetting about!Whyyyy VS whyyyyy!!:furious:

Last edited by a moderator:

THIS. It really is frustrating.. She was truly one of the stand outs of the show who could ACTUALLY walk last year. Bastards..

Yeah Frida just posted Instagram from London. How could they not pick her again? She was at casting.

I am just going to pretend I didn't see Frida's recent IG picture and just pray and wait for her to magically show up at the VSFS tomorrow. :(

Honestly tho, how much of a big b*tch you are to cast 2/3 best friends and leave one out. Frida must be feeling awful

Honestly tho, how much of a big b*tch you are to cast 2/3 best friends and leave one out. Frida must be feeling awful

It's not a matter of casting friends, its a matter of casting models they think are right for the show. If it were up to me I would have had Frida in the show, but what's done is done. Frida is not walking the show and that was the decision the casting directors made, and their call is final.

I really wonder if they'll handle the fact that some of the new girls (such as Jac and Kasia) have really great walks, and others not so much?

^They'll handle it the same way they do with Lily A. and the same way they did with Cara last year. Editing, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->