Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

I just finished watching it and TBH the show just keeps getting worse. The music alone ruined it, remember when they used to do special mixes for the show....when they did the russian themed drop it like its hot...then the slow mo of Natasha stomping with one shoe and Karolina with the giant gun! What if the had some nice tribal music for Birds of paradise maybe some samba or Beyonce's grown woman then some cool jazz or Gatsby style sounds for the Parisian nights theme. Taylor would be alright for the last segment also the bubblegum pop for pink is ok.
My only highlights were Karlie strutting in the body suit, Adriana in the red luingerie and wingd and Izabel's ***

So after watching the VS show for like the hundredth time, I realized that VS has a billion things going on on the runway at the same time & the cameras cannot focus on one thing at a given time.
Second, is this the first show that VS doesn't have a segment for a performance?

Good observation! I hadn't even realized that until you pointed it out. I like it that way. Hope it continues.

:o OMG, just watched the show & i'm in :heart::heart::heart::heart:
my fav was the Snow Angels Part, i liked Taylor but........

Cara with her Cleaning Gloves?:heart:?..............:rolleyes: ("h8ters back off")

^
tumblr_inline_mxvz4j3b2L1rnvwt1.gif

rebellibrarianess.tumblr

:ninja:

I understand the point of having a good time and having fun on the runway when it comes to Victoria's Secret, but it's all about being demurely sexy and smiling while still giving attitude. Cara accomplishes neither.

My eyes go straight to Sigrid in the background.. But i still feel she could have done a better walk than her robot walk..

Oh my :lol: This had me laugh so hard! :lol:
I'm starting to like Cara for VS actually. I'd rather see more girls just throwing some "dance moves" than being like: "I need to look damn cute now." :ninja:

Loved the Snow Angels part, the rest was mediocre. Love the attitude of Cara, something different in the mix. I was wondering if Valentino enjoyed the show. :P

Yup he looked like he was having a ball. :lol: In all seriousness, it's so wonderful seeing HF royalty in the front row at VSFS instead of celebrities. It breaks down that whole circa 2008 HF vs Commercial schism. I wish they'd show Carine Roitfield, I've read that she attends the show every year as well.

a_3x-horizontal.jpg

nymag.com

I think Cara is annoying as hell...a poser, a fake..someone who befriends the top models and 'cool' people and singers to benefit from them.
That's not walking, that's pretending to be a drunk party girl in order to stand out.
Same goes for Behati..be happy girl, next year your hunk will be cheering for another vs girl.

Doutzen shined for me...that shot from a far when she's about to open her segment wow!

Yup he looked like he was having a ball. :lol: In all seriousness, it's so wonderful seeing HF royalty in the front row at VSFS instead of celebrities. It breaks down that whole circa 2008 HF vs Commercial schism. I wish they'd show Carine Roitfield, I've read that she attends the show every year as well.

To be honest I don't think HF royalty want to attend the show! I was surprised he was there. It'll be a cold in hell before Anna W sits front row at VS, that's for sure. :lol:

I think Cara is annoying as hell...a poser, a fake..someone who befriends the top models and 'cool' people and singers to benefit from them.
That's not walking, that's pretending to be a drunk party girl in order to stand out.
Same goes for Behati..be happy girl, next year your hunk will be cheering for another vs girl.

Doutzen shined for me...that shot from a far when she's about to open her segment wow!

I have to agree, she's said time and time again that she's more interested in music and acting than she is in modelling and VS have a strict 'model only' policy so really she shouldn't be there, I mean haven't they dropped other girls when they've gotten to 'big' for the brand? Behati can stay, I like her.

So after watching the VS show for like the hundredth time, I realized that VS has a billion things going on on the runway at the same time & the cameras cannot focus on one thing at a given time.
Second, is this the first show that VS doesn't have a segment for a performance?

I very much agree with too many things going on at once. I think it's due to bad editing; previous shows from like 2005 showed each models body from the front view and we were able to see their walks properly and their beautiful bodies but now.... the show has lost its sensuality. Maybe only when candice and a few others walk.

My eyes go straight to Sigrid in the background.. But i still feel she could have done a better walk than her robot walk..

My eyes immediately go to sigrid too. i initially thought she was boring when the show aired but after watching again on youtube i later realized thats just the nature of sigrid agren. Her incredibly calm and relaxed demeanor is one of the reasons shes such a succesful model and her boringness is her trademark. Her robotic walk didnt need to be showed to the world. Her face alone was enough to make all the girls at home watching the show feel like crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->