W Magazine July 2010 : Eva Mendes by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

tarsha

Reaction score
6ccc2ddb4e62.jpg

Full Article

imnotobsessed.com
wmagazine

Love this! The colours are beautiful. :wub: Thanks tarsha! :smile:

That's the best W cover this year so far, Eva looks stunning in every shot, 3rd shot is my favorite.
Mert & Marcus always know how to make an amazing editorial, love their work.

I actually like Eva Mendes, she doesn't do alot - but I like her personal style and she photographs amazingly well. Although, I did enjoy her role in Bad Lieutenant. The editorial looks really strong as well.

Thanks for sharing tarsha :smile:

I was gonna hate but I really like the pictures and the cover.

She's wearing Miu Miu...wow it looks great. Unfortunately in a couple of month's time these covers and editorials won't be possible...they are obviously using material from pre-Tonchi period up until September's relaunch.

When does Stefano's first issue launch...September?

I quite like it. Though I don't understand the appeal of Eva Mendes. She's portrayed as this 'sex symbol' but honestly I don't find her attractive....

Awesome cover and edit. I've never been into Eva but there's something literally compeling about those shots, and the colors are sublime! :heart:

WOW!!!! Gorgeous! I love Eva! She and Cate Blanchett do the best high-fashion editorials.

Eva looks gorgeous as usual. Mert & Marcus have done wonders with this, brilliant July cover.

Love her! Great choice! And a different cover star...for a change!!

The cover is beautiful. Eva always brings that old Hollywood glamour to her spreads. :heart:

the colours are beautiful and eva does what she only knows to do.. sell sex but gosh she does it so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->