W September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I LOVEEEEEE what I see! "Sunday in the Park" looks VERY promising! It's like a very, very contemporary, hyper-erotic version of Manet's Le Dejeuner sur l'herbe, with a 50's Penn throwback!

"Academy" also looks fantastic! Lara as a very sultry private boy's academy school marm! A totally new take on the whole teacher-student affair! School boys can only FANTASIZE that their instructors looked like Lara :lol:!

Though Lara is undoubtedly the highlight of this issue, it is always nice to see Sasha. Her edit looks a bit dated to me, though. Maybe a couple of years too late? It has a very 2006/2007 vibe. Oh well, she still works it!

Sasha's editorial looks the most promising imho. The concept looks pretty interesting.

Amazing previews. I especially love the Mert & Marcus ed, but can't wait to see more of Sasha.

Thanks t-rex. :flower:

wow i haven't been this excited about a magazine in a while. sunday in the park seems like it's going to be one of the best eds this year, paper bag princess looks very nice too, i remember seeing a 'street style' picture of sasha with those chanel flats and the socks and i immediately fell in love with them... academy looks interesting too:shifty:, and of course, kate moss looks amazing. must buy this.

Sunday in the Park looks just stunning:woot:, Edita and Lara are a dream team together:heart:, cant wait for this issut to come out!!

Woodstock
Photographer: Juergen Teller
Styling: Camilla Nickerson
Models: Dree Hemingway, Jennifer Jason Leigh

ryanelitemodel2

Ooh, this issue looks great! I always veer away from buying W because the size is so awkward, but I might have to get this issue!

Lara and Edita are seriously setting this issue on fire!:woot:Thanks for the snaps.

I Loove this ed. Fantastic issue. :woot:

With the recession in full swing and fashion labels, magazine and consumers feeling the crunch W taps into the worst fear of every fashionista - the moment when designer obsession leads to dire straits. In September’s fashion blow out Sasha Pivovarova plays the world’s chicest vagrant as she camps out on the streets in little more than torn bags from luxury stores. Alex White‘s creative styling turns a Dior shopping bag into a little white dress and Craig McDean’s slick photography makes the whole affair strangely compelling but given the sad state of things this ironic editorial isn’t entirely far fetched.

models

I think this is a complete preview of the "Sunday in the Park" editorial :woot:

Guinevere, Lara, Edita, Mark, Philipp
Ph. Mert & Marcus
Styled by Alex White
2ns4z9d.jpg
353bbd0.jpg

34rt6vs.jpg
140b2c8.jpg

mwxhrr.jpg
w6z6lj.jpg

2gxpxdv.jpg
mueupw.jpg

15ejlfk.jpg
2ppwrpw.jpg

25qaa6a.jpg
opu3kk.jpg

2hmgdg6.jpg

Lexposure

It's great to see the Prada waders getting put to use! Beautiful ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->