W September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

^It won't be out for a while in the UK, maybe not until early September.

okay thank you ^

does anyone know where i can get a good subscription to w for the uk? the subscribers in the US get an issue for like a dollar :S

Just got this issue! It's quite large (340 pages) and the editorials are stunning. Is there anything that hasn't been posted yet?

I wish she'd go on hiatus or something... it's a bit much @ this pt...
She should be out enjoying her life with her kid... she's made enough $$ and is already a legend in the industry.. give it up, Kate!

This cover could have been a really great tribute to the covers of the 1970s but it's such a let-down in every way possible.... the edit. is nice but can't help imagining how much more intriguing it would have been with a different, fresher model...

Im scanning Lara and Edita's editorial, hopefully I can get this huge magazine to fit on my scanner :lol:

Preview of Lara's Steven Klein ed.

2e2msgl.jpg
oa9izn.jpg

j9t25t.jpg
34sjgua.jpg

sv6szr.jpg

source | snaps by me

*I'll post the whole ed in a couple hours

Last edited by a moderator:
prada shoes with straps annoyed me yet before the official starting of the season...

I don't like Klein's ed outside of obvious reasons :lol:, the styling is bad and the composition of the shots is bad. The others eds are much better IMO

Sorry it took so long guys. Hope these scans are ok because the photos themselves were a little grainy :unsure:

Title: Sunday Park
Photographer: Mert & Marcus
Stylist: Alex White
Models: Lara Stone, Edita Vilkeviciute & Guinevere Van Seenus

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's three from Sasha's editorial that haven't been posted yet...

source | snapshots by MMA

wow, i must say i like Klein's "Academy" ed. :smile: Lara is friggin' HOT in the ed. . :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->