Christian Dior F/W 08.09 Paris

The first pic of Irina immediately reminded me of The Muppet Show

The rest of it should keep London Drag Queen Jodie Harsh in threads for AW 0809

AWFUL ... the colours, the fabric, the pattern ... eeep!!

i like the brightness of the colors... but that's all I like - the make up, maybe.

i was murmuring " please don't disappoint, please show your talent to this fashion once again,, Galliano..i love you forever if you make something really impressive this time"when the page is about to appear.. and well,, i must say the magic spell lose its power..*sigh they don't really look good so far,, all we want is to be a glamorous Dior lady but not a a drag queen from underground London.. ,, but i do see some influence from his last HC show.( in a bad way of course.)

FogUponLA don't edit your messages and credit images

oh no john. what is this? some of it scaringly reminds me of couture, and the rest is just blah. i want to wait till i see it all, but this doesnt seem promising at all :(:(

BAd BAD

why the seam line on mariacarla's dress going astray????
not only designs, but also quality of dior rtw is going DOWNHILL>>>>>>>>>

this is the ugliest collection by galliano i've ever seen :sick: it used to be so inspired and exciting. :(

all of the images I have posted and that I will post are credited to gettyimages.com unless I say otherwise

The only thing I'm looking forward to now is seeing what John Galliano's wearing.

Maybe he really IS out at Dior..

oh my...i need to see the whole thing first...but what there is so far is stuff that's just not me at all...lol

BAd BAD

why the seam line on mariacarla's dress going astray????
not only designs, but also quality of dior rtw is going DOWNHILL>>>>>>>>>

Oh my...I know! Everything looks so so so cheap...especially these fabrics!

79985413.jpg

..it keeps getting worse.

ummm, the make-up and hair are kind of cute in a very kitsch kind of way. In fact the whole collection gives me a kind of Valley of the Dolls/60-70s kitsch kind of vibe. Not something that should ever been synonymous with the house of dior...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->