Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson

Poor Evan...she is so weak and naive to get hooked up with him and let him mold her into some Lolita...eeeek....

Damn, I really like Evan.

I don't understand this relationship. I don't like her with him.. I won't lie.

Eeek, she's morphing into a Lolita/Dita rip-off. It'll be very interesting to see where this goes.

out of curiosity.
does soemone have a before and after picture of EVAN RACHEL WOOD!!

leyla m. said:
out of curiosity.
does soemone have a before and after picture of EVAN RACHEL WOOD!!
In 2005, looking fresher than new love itself at the premiere of King Kong, the movie:

56343097oa8.jpg

(gettyimages.com)

Ce'nedra said:
...He says, "I've found my double, my twin, with my new girlfriend, Evan Rachel Wood.

"She's 19 and certainly that's very young, but that's not a problem for me.

She likes the same things as me. She understands I like to get up when night falls and go to sleep at dawn..."

...He admits the marriage was doomed from the start: "I was married to someone who wanted me to change, become more adult, more responsible...

So MM is a perpetual 15 year old. He has found another more mature candidate (Wood) who's willing to take care of him. She'll tire of being his mommy soon enough.

This is textbook Peter Pan Syndrome.....an absolute RUN AWAY! for any woman considering getting involved with a guy like this.

MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE!!
go to youtube and check out the preview of Marilyn Manson's new video Heart Shaped Glasses,it's 34seconds of Marilyn and Evan all hot and heavy making out-ALL COVERED IN BLOOD!!!!!!
-what's funny is that alot of his long-lived fans are even disgusted...it's not as bad as you'd imagine but it seems predictable and made to hurt Dita actually.

^EWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWW!!!

Sickening!!!

You know what, Dita's the lucky party here. Thank god she escaped from that MADMAN.

Evan Rachel Wood's got hypnotized or something.

^I saw it , dont like it so disgusting!!! and how he kisses her..:sick:

I don't mind it as ART but....that she's his real girlfriend and puts this on display,well it kinda makes me see him in the video looking pathetic.And I feel bad about that feeling because I have liked Marilyn for a while and pathetic is a sorry state to view someone in.
Marilyn has two clips on his website of this video...Evan must be in lust with him.....

I went to YouTube to view the video but all I could find was a montage of photos. Is that it??? Please can someone give me/post the link? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->