Keeping Up with Lindsay (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The divorce destroyed the children,” admits Michael. “Lindsay has a court appearance on Feb. 18 and I’m definitely going to bring all of this to the attention of the judge.”

You gotta love Michael!! She's going to be 24 and her parents divorce lead to all of this (which has been going on for years, of course); she evidently was a Girl Scout before he and Dina had problems...:rolleyes: Or maybe his rap sheet, substance abuse, violent behavior and multiple jail times? Maybe that was part of it, Michael? Jeeze- everyone in this family- it's all about me!! Now he'll fly in to save his little daughter from the mean judge by explaining it all...what a jerk!
Why does she have to go to court? Maybe to explain all of the pictures and why she is doing nothing she was told to do? Maybe you better bring a toothbrush, Linds...:huh:

I think the reason she posted a pic of her lips was because there was a story about sam smacking her in the face and cutting her lip.

She's on twitter now doing a bunch of tweets on Haiti.
# @RyanSeacrest i hope you can make it to London on February 16th, to help me raise money for Red Cross to help those in Haiti

@Hivan13 that's not a nice thing to RT when we are discussing ways to help those who need it and raise money to keep them alive and well

@Lohanizer i think @perezhilton has put some sort of a HEX on my twitter page

@davebermudez that's a good idea! @britneyspears should join us in London after the Brit Awards 2 raise money for Red Cross & those in Haiti

@lindsaylohan I think anyone who can should join you in London after the Brit Awards @ Altitude 360's fundraiser for Haiti...

@kenpotter24 thank you, it means a lot to have your support in helping the victims in Haiti

@chrissiemiller come to London to help us raise money for Haiti!

@lilyroseallen : #Haiti Computer-aided-drawings by me www.myspace.com/519670512 Thanx 4 ur comments!

Who thinks that @lilyroseallen should come & join me in London after the Brit Awards @ Altitude 360's fundraiser for Haiti?????

Who thinks that @ladygaga should come & join me in London after the Brit Awards @ Altitude 360's fundraiser for Haiti?????

Response from Perez
@lindsaylohan Not me!
to this tweet from Lindsay

Sources:
http://twitter.com/lindsaylohan
http://twitter.com/pEREZhiLTON

LINDSAY Lohan says Kate Moss is helping her get her career back on track.The Mean Girls actress, like the British supermodel, has had her fair share of drug-related ups and downs over the post few years — but she is now on the mend thanks to 35-year-old Kate.
“I ask her a lot of things,” says Lohan, who has also moved into fashion. “She’s gone through a lot and I really respect her for still being the person that she is.
‘She’s very confident in herself and she’s beautiful. She’s a nice person.”
showbizspy.com

^ Ah, how caring Lindsay is! I'm sure all of her superstar friends (who she obviously feels have as little to do as she does...) will join her now that she has publicly asked them to!:blink: And have a great time in London on the 16th, Linds- your next (never ending) court appearance is two days later and may well not be pleasant...

Is This The Precious Face Of A Gayelle Who Would Hit A Lohan?

On Friday there was a rumor going around the block that Lindsay Lohan threw a drink at SamRo during a fight at some club. Well, today there's a new story about how SamRo threw her fists at HoHan's face. This is what happens when Michael Lohan and fan fiction meet.
samrobeatlindsaylohan.jpg

A source (aka The Bagina Basher of Long Island) close to both SamRo and HoHan tells Radar that there's some lezzie domestic violence SH*T going on. The source said, “One time I saw her [Lindsay] and she had a large welt on her head. She told me that Sam beat the (bleep) out of her. She also said that Sam even punched and choked her one time.”

It doesn't help matters that SamRo moved into LiLo's apartment building, “It’s so twisted. They’re not together, but they are. I never thought I’d ever say this, but I really do feel sorry for Lindsay. She is just lost. She’s alone. She has no friends to turn to.”

While I'm sure the two have whooped each other over the last line, I don't know if I completely buy this. I just tried to envision LiLo as Sophia and SamRo as Harpo from The Color Purple, and it didn't work. I even pictured LiLo giving the "All my life..." speech to Pooty. Does not compute.

This rumor sounds like something that came out of Michael Lohan's as* during one of his more intense bowel movements. But if it is true, throw SamRo in the clink! Actually, SamRo surrounded by butch puss doesn't sound like much of a punishment. Throw her in White Oprah's basement instead!

DLISTED

Sometimes, in my most cynical moments, I think all of the people in this soap opera, except for maybe Ali and the little brother, deserve one another!! It's like watching a war between the Cable Company and the IRS- NOBODY is worth rooting for!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Sad if it is true, domestic violence in gay relationships is a huge problem and very hidden.

Sounds like Sam should consider a restraining order, if Lindsay is showing up when she is working all messed up and driving her out of the club to get away from her...l certainly would... :(

she will be in austria this wednesday to sign autographs in the shopping mall of Lugner! let's see if she really shows up - i mean - she gets paid for it so she should better be there!

source: http://www.lugner.at/
Lindsay Lohan Mi. 10.2.
Lindsay Lohan
Autogrammstunde Lindsay Lohan
Mi. 10.2. 14h

Last edited by a moderator:
^ This should be...entertaining! Have they met her aircraft demands- it was up to Air Force One, I believe...And then: right on to Paris for the big Ungaro Show!! :woot: Oh, wait... :blush:

Lindsay Lohan Abused By Sam Ronson? (Feb 8th, 2010)

gossipcenter

she will be in austria this wednesday to sign autographs in the shopping mall of Lugner! let's see if she really shows up - i mean - she gets paid for it so she should better be there!

source: http://www.lugner.at/
Lindsay Lohan Mi. 10.2.
Lindsay Lohan
Autogrammstunde Lindsay Lohan
Mi. 10.2. 14h

Tbh I am really tempted to check her out. Vienna isn't that far away for me... hmm :D just for the fun of it

I cant be the only one who questions this 'sam beats lindsay!' story

Am I the only one who could see Lohan bruising and cutting herself up and blaming it on Samantha so she can get some press and some pitty?

^ You're not the only one who questions it...All I know is Lindsay is always the innocent victim - helpless in everything that happens...! :rolleyes:

I wonder if she'll wear Ungaro Couture to the Ball!!? B)

^ You're not the only one who questions it...All I know is Lindsay is always the innocent victim - helpless in everything that happens...! :rolleyes:

Yep. Her actions are never her problem they are always someone elses. People make her do the things she does by being mature and not putting up with her crap. God I wish she would get a grip on reality. No, I wish the media would stop following her and paying attention to her. I think that would upset her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->