Keeping Up with Lindsay (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check her imdb page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0517820/
The Other Side has vanished from her film list :blink:

That was the film she had the lead role in, starring with Woody Harrelson and Angelica Houston.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It sounds like it will not be the last thing like this we hear....

Another fine professional endorsement from NYMag.com... :rolleyes:

The most recent issue of Purple features Lindsay Lohan dressed in white and posing like Jesus, with her arms outstretched and a crown of thorns on her head. "I wanted to shoot her for quite a long time," said Purple editor Olivier Zahm at a dinner for Chanel's Rouge Coco lipstick. "But originally we wanted to do three blonde American actresses. And each time we were saying, 'How about this shoot with Lindsay?' the other two said, 'No.' So we said, 'F**k the other two.'" Zahm refused to name the actors in question, but it sounded like there were more than a few.

^Why of course, being anywhere near Lindsay is sufficient to tarnish one's hard earned reputation and image. Lindsay is the 21st century plague - everybody is running from it, and those who are infected are done for life.

I bet Anne Hathaway and Scarlett Johansson are kicking themselves now the photos are out!

a0e634a5c910.jpg

fbc6213a814f.jpg

17b106f46459.jpg

snaps by Ecstasy Lover from Purple Fashion Magazine #13 Spring/Summer 2010

^ Both Scarlett and Anne would have been perfect for black thigh highs and removing their panties...these girls will never get anywhere in their careers... When's the last time you saw either one of them getting carried out of a club- huh!!? And they call themselves actresses... :innocent:

Every new piece of information posted in this thread indicates that each day Lindsay manages to reach newer, more degrading levels of low in her life (won't even mention her career, because that ship has sailed a long time ago). I was half joking when I said she could sell all her clothes and start walking around naked - but now, in all seriousness, I believe she's only another partially nude photo shoot away from that definite, daring move.

^^ So right. I've even seen recent candids of them on film sets :shock: Lindsay is beyond that now :woot:

^ How is Dina every going to raise two teenagers and support her, umm, lifestyle without Lindsay's income!!? I still think she would make a very pretty and popular hostess at the Applebee's in Merrick..."Two for dinner? Would you like a booth? How about an autographed Lindsay Garter Belt?? Ali's!!!? You pervert!! *What sort of money are we talking about...?*" :unsure:

Ugh, I'm so over all the trashy styling she gets. If we have to see her in editorials promoting herself all the time, someone should try something new and completely against her image, like maybe a classy 50s (NOT Marilyn, though) theme. Anything but all this desperately edgy stuff.

Have you noticed how completely negative the press has turned on her the last few weeks? They used to take it easy here and there- but it seems like everybody has had it with her, at this point.... :(
(Question: WHY would a major airline hold a plane for two hours for a known nut case? Imagine how the crew, passengers and people waiting at the other end of the flight felt about this? I would have given her 5 minutes and said- Tough!! God, she seems to get away with everything!!) :cry:

Lindsay Lohan’s career scraping bedrock with Vienna Ball loss?

February 12th, 2010 Hotmommagossip.com
When Lindsay Lohan missed her date at the Vienna Opera Ball she may have done more than just miss a dance, she may have finally proven her career is now irretrievable toast.
The man who asked her to come as his guest – German billionaire, Richard Lugner, 77 – has the strange, and [at $150,000 each] very expensive habit of inviting the most unsuitable girls he can find – Then he bathes in the press and the public’s shared horror.
But history proves either you or your career must be worthless before Richard will call: He took Ivana Trump in 1994, Carmen Electra in 2005, Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock in 2003, and even Paris Hilton in 2007.
See what we mean??
But I’d bet poor Rick never met a diva like LiLo: First she wanted everyone else to reschedule the Ball to suit her. Not a chance. Then those in charge of her wardrobe asked her [quite nicely, I'm sure] to approve her gown…LiLo refused.
And when she finally deigned to fly to Vienna, she kept an entire British Airways jet filled with 300+ people waiting for two hours – while she went shopping.
The airline tried to charge her $22,000 for this arrogant prank, but LiLo said her “card’s credit limit was not high enough” to cover the [well-deserved] debt.
According to her delusional version, this was ‘a private jet.’ But Herr. Lugner disagrees;
“She told me I must get a private jet for her. I managed to book an eight-seat jet, but she refused it.” Lugner has since told the Austrian Times.
Herr. Lugner even arranged a second aircraft – which LiLo promptly rejected because she “would not be able to sleep while traveling.”
At which point her date grew sick of such flatulent vanity and nixed the whole deal.
All this, plus those past invitations suggest two simple things; [A] Lindsay now has zero career, and Sad press stunts like this one and her claims about ‘hoarding’ are desperate ploys to extend the illusion, and fool no-one but her.
The Viennese, spared by great distance from the pitiful stunts that keep her delusions afloat in the tabloids, call Lindsay “Disney’s fallen princess.” But if you pull ignorant, self-centered ego-fueled insults like this one when your so-called career is already in free-fall, we have some far less caring labels you completely deserve.

And, as regards the travel ban by the courts that was the original excuse for not going to Vienna, there is this...:huh:

RIO DE JANEIRO - Carnival's biggest bash took to the streets at dawn Saturday, proving that if there is one thing citizens of this laid-back seaside city take seriously, it's partying.
Organizers expected up to 1 million people at the Bola Preta street party, or "bloco" — one of Rio's oldest. It's Rio's massive fest that draws the most attention — and international celebrities. Madonna, Beyonce, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton were all expected to watch as Rio's samba parades begin Sunday night.

MSNBC.com

(EDIT- CelebrityGossip.net has her leaving LAX yesterday afternoon for London to 'host' a charity benefit in London...Travel ban is really working, huh??)

Lindsay Lohan to Host Pool Party in New Jersey
Hollyscoop.com
linds.png

Just in case we lose sight of how incredibly reckless and irresponsible Lindsay Dee is- This was reported on TMZ a little while ago- but somehow the invoice makes it extra charming... My favorites: $250.00 for parking and alcohol/drinks at Chateau Marmont (she put the bar bill on the car agency??), and requested security at the house- you can only imagine what sort of story that was! :rolleyes:

0925lindsaybillex.jpg

The guy who lent Lindsay Lohan his Maserati -- which she proceeded to smash up -- finally came to his senses and decided to just rent her another car instead. The only problem -- he claims she never paid him.

Dennis DeSantis claims Lindsay owes him a total of $10,260 for various cars she rented from his company, Specialty Car Craft, back in May.

The bill goes up to $12,310 when you factor in other expenses like detailing and towing.

Lindsay slightly cracked up the Maserati she borrowed from him back in March. DeSantis forgave her for that, but says he is considering legal action for the unpaid bill.

A rep for Lohan could not be reached for comment.

TMZ.com

Talk about (sensible and) tough love!! Think she would listen to this??? :huh:
The 12-Step Program for a Lindsay Lohan Comeback

By Tracey Harrington McCoy

Lindsay Lohan just can't stay out of the news. Just this week, her "she said/she said" dispute with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson raised eyebrows, she made headlines for failing to appear on the arm of billionaire Richard Lugner at the Vienna Opera Ball (in what was to have been a paid appearance), and she ignited controversy with her Jesus-themed (crown of thorns and all) 'Purple Fashion Magazine' cover. Each week, it's something new bizarre. She's long-since turned into a punch line.

While many Hollywood observers think she's reached the point of no return, there are still some devoted fans (us!) hoping for a career resurrection. Lindsay's got the talent (see 'Mean Girls,' 'Bobby' and 'A Prairie Home Companion'), she just needs to make a few life changes and she'll be back on top. In fact, we've put together a 12-step program to help get her started. Pay attention Lindsay, we just might be saving your career. Now put down the bottle and start reading.

1. Stop fake tanning. You're orange. We can see the lines. It's not flattering.
We totally understand that you have a spray-tan line and need to promote it. But maybe cut back on the number of applications? It's makes you look a lil' greasy. You wear some incredible, fashion-forward dresses on the red carpet, but they're being overlooked by fashionistas more concerned with your oompa-loompa orange feet or the lines down your leg. When the tan looks fake, it's just not working.

2. Dye your hair back to red. Don't change the color any more. Ever.
You're absolutely stunning as a redhead. The bleached-blond color looks abrasively fake, washes you out and makes the faux tanning even more obvious (see step 1). The auburn locks differentiated you; they separated you from the rest of the Hollywood pack. There are already more than enough blonde beauties in Hollywood. Go back to your natural color -- it suits you. Period.

3. Look to Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow and Reese Witherspoon for style cues. Think Classy. Think Chic. NO MORE LEGGINGS.
This is pretty self-explanatory, but just in case it's not clear -- please start wearing a bra. Stop replacing pants with sheer leggings or tights. Start wearing tailored clothing. Call in for some threads from Michael Kors or Ralph Lauren. Go edgy in a chic little number by Zac Posen (you have the legs for it).

4. Publicly apologize to Jane Fonda for your on-set antics during the filming of 'Georgia Rule.'
She's a Hollywood icon and you want her on your side. Just pick up the phone and call her. Take her to lunch. Beg for forgiveness. You need to make amends for past mistakes. And while you're at it, call up your 'A Prairie Home Companion' co-star Meryl Streep, and ask if you can talk to her about future roles. Take notes. Ms. Streep has said some nice things about you in the past, and that is a pretty big deal. Streep can do no wrong. Soak it in.

5. Cut Ali loose. You just can't have her following you around anymore.
Should you cut your little sister out of your life? Absolutely not. But stop taking her to clubs. She's 16. It's illegal! (Also, feel free to print out these instructions and give them to her too. In fact, they're applicable to everyone in your family.)

6. Stop tweeting about Samantha Ronson.
One of the first steps in earning back some credibility with your peers and audience will be being more selective about what you reveal to the public. And this includes tweeting. Movie stars used to work feverishly to protect their privacy. Not knowing their every thought added to their appeal. They were a mystery worth solving. You don't have to quit Twitter, just don't tweet about your personal life. Ever.

7. Stay away from Paris design houses.
Lets just call your experience as "artistic adviser" at Ungaro what it was: a travesty. You may know clothes as a consumer, but without any formal training, you're simply not apt to design them.

8. Take a year hiatus from partying.
Seriously, stop it. You're killing your talent little-by-little each time you hit the clubs. How much more can your body take? Taking a break will clear your head and show Hollywood you're dedicated to fixing your career. It's a win-win prospect. Disappear for a little bit and give everyone a breather from the daily "Lindsay Lohan did what?" mania that has plagued your life these last few years. Maybe go hike the Inca trail and take in the view at Machu Picchu. We hear it's incredible.

9. Pretend 'I Know Who Killed Me' never happened.
We won't say a word if you don't.

10. Call Tina Fey.
Acknowledge her brilliance and brainstorm a way to work together again (see 'Mean Girls' above). She liked you at one point. Prove to her you're worth endorsing again and your comeback will be so much easier. We promise.

11. Do not invite 'The Insider' into your house again. Ever
When people say "there's no such thing as bad publicity," they are lying. Allowing 'The Insider' to paint you as some sort of "celebrity hoarder" was not a good move. It only reinforced some people's belief that you're facing some very serious problems. And no one is going to sympathize with the fact that you have racks upon racks of unworn clothing in the middle of a recession when one-in-ten people are unemployed. In fact, some people might even resent you for it. Donate the clothes to a good cause, and show everyone how nice you can be. People like nice.

12. Land a supporting role in an indie movie. Take over Sundance 2011 with a scene-stealing performance.
We know you have it in you. Indie projects are often looking for major starts to subvert on screen (see Mariah Carey in 'Precious'). Think intimate family drama or maybe a lower-budget costume dramady ('Emma' put Gwyneth Paltrow on everyone's radar back in 1996). You can do this. We have faith in you.

Linds, more people are rooting for you than you think. It's time to stop messing around and start your comeback. Because really, who likes a triumphant return more than Hollywood?

Popeater.com

"I don't think anyone can help her, and I don't like to talk about her. And she was never and is not in or a part of my family." — Ann Dexter-Jones, of the famously tight-knit Ronson clan, after being asked if her family's closeness had influenced Lindsay Lohan.
nymag

That list seems pretty good, but I would request no Twittering, EVER.

Nothing like some pics of Lindsay getting carried into an elegant London Hotel...:rolleyes:
Lindsay Lohan Parties Harder Than Most Rappers

A few years back there was a song called Party Like A Rock Star. Well maybe they just should have named the song, Party Like Lindsay Lohan. I frankly believe some of these rappers should be ashamed of them self. Sure I see a few of them popping bottles, but they never have to get carried into their hotel room! They are never passed out in back seat of their chauffeured Maybach! After following Lindsay Lohan's career, some of y'all rappers don't party hard enough!
According to Gossip Central Lilo got wasted:
"By the end of the night, LiLo and her party mate needed help being carried from their chauffeured ride into their nearby hotel to get some much needed rest."
lindsaylohan0213102.jpg

lindsaylohan0213101.jpg

GlobalGrind.com/GossipGirls.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back