Keeping Up with Lindsay (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whadder..all these guys with......cameras...doin' here!!? Huh?? :shock:

lindslondon.png

viply.de

^ Leave her alone she looked really happy that night ^_^

balgi130367d5dd73def4b1.jpg

celebrity paradise

:(

sometimes i just want to kidnap her and lock her in my room for a month until she sobers up and gets back into her mind...

^ I'm tellin' ya- three years in the Marine Corps! She'd look great in the uniform, with the little hat and all...^_^
wmtipshat.jpg
WomenMarines.net

Her (next) court appearance is on the 18th, Daddy Michael said, yes? Better not be out the night before, Linds- the nice judge probably already has three pages of probation violations to read off...:o

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh Boomer :rofl: Are you sure you want Lindsay armed? :o I think our troops have enough to deal with. I wouldn't want to add her into the mix. I'm having visions of Lindsay in camo, living in a military camp near tanks and grenades in Afghanistan. It's both frightening and funny. I'm thinking Red Cross or Peace Corps. :wink:

Humm, never though of her having a gun...:unsure: Maybe in the event of war she could be classified as a hostage? :huh:

but that dark green would look quite nice with her natural red hair!

OMG- this just continues on and on like a nightmare that will not end...:shock: Talk about MUST SEE TV!! :blink:

Michael Lohan & Kate Major: Moving to L.A., Filming Reality Show
Just when you thought you'd heard everything, Michael Lohan and girlfriend Kate Major are moving from New York to Los Angeles together. There's more too:
Lohan says he is hoping to get some of his "celebrity" pals to join him and participate in different charity fundraisers (i.e. PR opportunities) along the way.
M-Lo explains: “We’re calling the show Crossing Borders because not only will we be crossing physical borders state to state, but moral borders as well."
Deep...
"While each celebrity offers something different, each city will bring something new and different. Each celebrity sees him/herself as a good person. Viewers will see that we all try our best, but sometimes cross the borders of right and wrong."
This guy ought to teach philosophy.
No word on when:
  • Lindsay Lohan will file the paperwork seeking a preemptive restraining order in anticipation of her deadbeat dad moving to the same city.
  • Kate Major will discuss Jon Gosselin's pe**s size.
thehollywoodgossip.com

From Hollyscoop.com-

Lindsay Lohan Auctioning Herself Off for Haiti
Lindsay Lohan's love life and career is in the dumps, but she's found a way to temporarily repair both--in the name of charity.

Lohan has agreed to auction herself off as part of a star-studded fundraiser in London to benefit aid efforts in Haiti.

The highest bidder will get a night out in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hollywood [/FONT][/FONT]with La Lohan, complete with first class flights to Los Angeles and a weeklong stay at a posh LA hotel.

*Beter than auctioning herself off for a vial of....* :innocent:

The highest bidder will get a night out in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hollywood [/FONT][/FONT]with La Lohan, complete with first class flights to Los Angeles and a weeklong stay at a posh LA hotel.

now you know where your donations go...

Pukey In Pink

samrowtfisshewearing1.jpg

SamRo posed for the paps last night dressed like the simple boy in grade school who pees sitting down, eats raw instant oatmeal as a snack and regularly gets sent to the principal's office for smearing his booger's on another kid's face (aka me in the second grade aka me today).

You know, it's good and everything that SamRo is so excited about her sneakers, but she really should get excited about taking vitamins instead because homegirl is thisclose to looking like Mr. Burns. When you make Lindsay Lohan look like a spring daisy, it's time to start sprinkling an Emergen-C on every chocha you're about to eat.

dlisted
spl157359_002.jpg
spl157359_004.jpg

^ Hard to tell who to admire more in this cast of characters, isn't it!!? :rolleyes:

'Brand damager' Lindsay Lohan reportedly not invited to designer Jill Stuart's Fashion Week show

We hear from a source close to La Lohan that the wayward actress (who once was a front-row "It" girl) wasn't invited to Stuart's Fashion Week show because the designer's team considers her a "brand damager."

"A lot of designers, and especially Jill's camp, don't think she's worth all the press she'd get their show," an industry insider leaks, although Stuart denies that she banned Lohan.

But we hear Linds' absence from NYC is a little personal, too: Her ex-girlfriend, deejay Samantha Ronson, and Sam's twin sis, designer Charlotte, practically run Fashion Week.

"Fashion Week kind of belongs to the Ronsons," says the source, "and Charlotte had Lindsay banned from both her show and after-party -- just like she did this past fall."

Since LiLo and Sam had an altercation at L.A. hot spot the Tea Room on Feb. 3 -- Linds reportedly threw a cigarette at her former flame -- buzz was flying around Charlotte's Friday night Avenue bash that maybe Lohan would try to crash the party to cause more drama.

"Lindsay is welcome at Avenue any other night of the year, as long as she doesn't drink," another insider says. "But there is no way she would have been allowed anywhere near Charlotte's party."

Stuart and Ronson aside, there was one place Linds was welcome: We hear that even after she caused a seating stir at G-Star Raw's show last fall -- she reportedly demanded her assignment be changed -- she was invited back.

But fear not, fashionistas, we can confirm that she won't be attending.

"She pulled out at the last minute when she decided not to go to New York," the source says. "It was the only show she would have been welcomed at."
nydailynews.com

But we hear Linds' absence from NYC is a little personal, too: Her ex-girlfriend, deejay Samantha Ronson, and Sam's twin sis, designer Charlotte, practically run Fashion Week.

"Fashion Week kind of belongs to the Ronsons,"
says the source, "and Charlotte had Lindsay banned from both her show and after-party -- just like she did this past fall."

Huh?

Fashion Week kind of belongs to the Ronsons," says the source, "and Charlotte had Lindsay banned from both her show and after-party -- just like she did this past fall."
Mmmm I totally understand designers wanting to ban Lablohan from their shows but fashion week belonging to the Ronsons :blink:
Let me lol at this for a moment Ill come back later
Are these folks been smokin the good sh*t ?!

^ I felt the same way when I read that- BUT.... The Robsons are very well liked in the very small and close knit NY fashion community; Lindsay is now considered radioactive in the public relations world- who wants to spend six months working on a collection and have it disregarded because Lindsay _____ (fill in favorite outrageous high school behavior) during or after the show, and I can really see the whole designer and PR community making an unspoken back room agreement that things are tough in the industry right now and we don't have the time or money to risk on this nutcase disrupting things and getting all of the press that we so desperately need!! :( That's my read of it , anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->