Model Casting F/W 15.16

Her clothes are really awful, but you can't deny the star power in that show. From the hottest new girls to current top models to veterans. Poor Cameron though :lol:

Who casts Tome?, very lovely.

Michelle Lee is casting Jason Wu.

^^She copy pasted Ashley's army straight into her show, apparently without fitting anyone cos that was the worst fit Ive seen I a long time.

Is it me or most B list designers in NY are stepping up their casting game? no more unknown models at many of them, ex: Gabriela Cadena, Creatures of The Wind, Tome, Ohne Titel, Wes Gordon, etc etc...probably because they're hiring the top casting directors tho.

Jason Wu

wKxmjnw.jpg

instagram.com/modelinia

Her clothes are really awful, but you can't deny the star power in that show. From the hottest new girls to current top models to veterans. Poor Cameron though :lol:

Was wondering where you saw the show or the complete set of photos. I can't find it anywhere!!

^ For the show, go to her website, and for the pictures there's a thread for it. Gabriele Cadena.

that Jason Wu cast was a cut/paste Brokaw cast…. are we sure Ashley didn't? I mean… I also know she does cast his Boss?

^ I think we're gonna see a lot of copy/paste Brokaw's army this season.

But it's not any different from other season though. Brokaw casts the biggest shows so it's very understandable that everyone's going to cast those girls.

Jason Wu really could've used some more mature faces to elevate his collection this season. Karolin Walter, Aymeline Valade & Kati Nescher would've made those pieces a lot more desirable.

Rebecca Minkoff was the NYC equivalent of Saint Laurent. Seeing a lot of stepped up casting this season.

Rebecca Minkoff was the NYC equivalent of Saint Laurent. Seeing a lot of stepped up casting this season.

Was just thinking the exact same thing..loved Jamie, Hanne, Emely, Tami, etc.

What is up with all the redheads (Dasha Gold, Dorota Kullova, Jada Joyce?) going chocolate brown? I love red hair, so this makes me sad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->