Pirelli Calendar 2009 [No images from the calendar allowed]

I am soooo excited for Emanuela!!!! I can't wait to see how it will look. They will be shooting at a luxury Elephant Camp in Okavango Delta in Botswana.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Daria Werbowy, Kasia Struss, Anna Tokasrka, Marcelina Sowa, Magdalena Frackowiak, Anna Maria Jagodsinzka?

well Daria comes from Canada but is Polish and was also born in Poland

I would love see Hilary Rhoda and Coco Rocha and my dear Raquel is booked so if they are booked as well it'd be a dream!!!

^ :rolleyes:

And no there aren't many other Polish models who have enough status to be in this calendar I believe. I hope Magdalena won't be in it though because she is the opposite of sexy.

Natalia Vodianova I would LOVE to see her in another Pirelli Cal....Please do not scream at me! :lol: I just love her so much! :heart:

xoxo,
Ampop.

The photos of Pirelli Calendar 2009 are already being made on the farm of photographer Peter Beard in Botswana... The photos of Manú will be made in the middle of elephants with her half naked!!! :woot:

C-A-N-N-O-T WAIT!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

^^Daria Werbowy, Kasia Struss, Anna Tokasrka, Marcelina Sowa, Magdalena Frackowiak, Anna Maria Jagodsinzka?

actually, there is at least one model you forgot to mention... ^_^:shifty:

^ There is a Very Important Model he forgot to mention! :rofl:

You have anymore guesses?:lol:

It just has to be Anja Rubik, she's the only Polish model with the status to reach Pirelli.

I don't consider Daria as Polish... Canadian is more likely. But that's just me.

It better be a hot polish model. I wish it was Anja though, she is extremely hot!

Here you go, it's Malgosia indeed. It's official now! :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->