Pirelli Calendar 2009 [No images from the calendar allowed]

^ :shifty: an interesting development...she could be stunning in this calendar... thanks for the news! :D:flower:

Can't wait to see Malgosia in Pirelli calendar :buzz:

oh i read the news right now on italian site.

pirelli calendar 2009 will be presented on november 2008 in Germany, Berlin, at the train station Dresdner Bahnof by italian manager Tronchetti Provera and his team of Pirelli.

excite.it

I hope Gisele gets the cover... any idea if that will happen???

On Vanity Fair you can see Peter Beard’s Pirelli Caldendar 2009.
Seven beautiful models that will take your breath away. Mariacarla Boscono the only Italian top model of the group, Malgosia Bela, Daria Werbowy, Randal Moore, Lara Stone, Emanuela De Paula and Isabeli Fontana; these are the beauties we are talking about, not bad is it?
For Mariacarla Bosocno actually this is her third Pirelli Calendar. In 2003 Bruce Weber pictured her as a mermaid in Amalfi; in 2004 the pictures were shot in a studio instead. In these new photos, Mariacarla, naked and dangerously dangling from Cathy’s tusks, is more beautiful than ever. In fact the pictures show the famous model lying naked on the ground with these huge elephants throwing mud all around and we must admit that girl was rather brave, not a bit afraid of what was going on! It was quite a feat!
Anyway there were some awkward moments, especially when Peter found the torn carcass of a big water bird; the smell was really awful but suddenly, only God knows why, we started to throw it as if it was a ball or something like that ! Eventually we had to ask our doctor for some tiger balsam and covered our nostrils with it!
Ten tiring days spent on the savannah in Africa which actually brought the models a lot of money (from10,000 to 20,000 dollars) and I’m sure that will bring us a lot of joy too.

Dolce vita

Now this is more like it! I love the picture where Peter's being very 'hands on' with Emanuela, who has to climb a tree.

I'm a huge fan of the Pirelli Calendar and own quite a few of them but I have never been more excited than I am about 2009. The choice of models is inspired and Peter Beard is doing what he does best from the pics on the Vanity Fair site.:D Thanks for posting the link.:flower::flower:
Of course Emanuela being part of this has made me a little more eager to see the results.:blush:

wow. from the preview pics there it looks absolutely amazing! great choice of models as well. i'm particularly excited to see Daria, Mariacarla and Emanuela.

Models at Calendar

Emanuela da Paula,Isabeli Fontana,Lara Stone,Malgosia Bela,Mariacarla Boscono and Rianne Ten Haken

This is shaping up to be the best calendar in years...

Been there and done that. I've seen some of the pics on the Internet already and the girls are trying to replicate the 1983 photos of Janice Dickinson shot for Playboy by Beard in Africa.

The girls are OK but I'd wish they for once choose just one girl for the calendar and turn her into a cult icon. MariaCarla is just ugly and doesn't deserve to be in it another time. The others are not fierce enough. I'd wish someone could find the photos of 1983 playboy with Janice Dickinson those pictures are enough for an entire calendar. They can't compete with the World's First Supermodel.

The calendar will be gorgeous judging from the outtakes in Vanity Fair Italy. Daria is stunning and the entire setup around elephants is great.

The calendar purists will be pleased that nudity is back. Daria, Malgosia and Maria Carla are nude. Lara Stone stays clothed but her pics are horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olddonut616
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->