Vogue Germany September 2021 : Anna Ewers by Julia Noni

This Gucci legging looks ugly as fcck.
Thank you sponsor.

The cover is great, but i don't like her pose & ruins the whole image. :doh:

I like Anna but her expression here makes me want to take a second look, and I dont mean that in a good way.

They published a short making of video, I really hope the published edit looks great. Because I don´t get a real clue to that outfits.
While seeing the making offs there would be much nicer sequences to get for a cover with sunrise in the background. Love the pics while swimming in the lake.

Short making off szenes Vogue Germany September 2021

I received my copy today and I'm absolutely in love with Anna's editorial. I wasn't really familiar with Julia Noni's work so far and didn't know what to expect, but wow there are so many gorgeous shots. If you like Anna as a model, you will love this. I'm sure the whole content will be online soon, so here's just a preview of my favourite shot :flower:

20210816_232124.jpg

Vogue Germany September 2021

Anna Ewers

Photography: Julia Noni
Styling: Nicola Knels & Maximilian Aufschnaiter
Hair: Cim Mahony
Makeup: Regina Törnwall
Model: Anna Ewers

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

Die Hoffnungsträgerin

Photography: Davit Giorgadze
Styling: Nicola Knels
Hair & Makeup: Adiam Habtezion
Cast: Yusra Mardini

Heimspiel

Photography: Rahel Weiss
Styling: Yvonne Wigger
Hair & Makeup: Uli Wissel
Model: Mary Duleu

Oh my GOD! Yes, Anna, WORK! This is what I needed in 2021. The girl is 28 and already is such an icon. I was afraid she would eventually mold into a Claudia or Lara copy, like numerous others did (ahem, Georgia May Jagger, ahem), but no, she is a great model in her own kind. There are mediocre editorials with her, but there is not a single editorial where she did bad as a model.

Siriano got a page in editorial again. Yes, it is that orange tulle monstrosity and they even mentioned its 6800$ price :rolleyes:

Most of b/w shots of anna are good but I’m not fond of the whole village-ish mood and random nudity. Seems like they didn’t have any concept just got in the field and start making pictures…

^ Totally. Very lacking in a consistent tone and the styling is very bad in some pictures. Also, this whole mood is very 2014, when Anna was actually flavour du jour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->