Vogue Paris October 2013 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Mario Testino

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
XlScFok.jpg

VOGUE.FR

always a pleasure to see Edita, but it's just too much of everything. Don't know weather to look at her, text or background.

I applaud Alt for putting Edita on the cover however her face looks busted here.

Edita really deserves it! and the cover is FIRE!
Very striking, with a great visual impact, great background and my Edita!!!!! :woot: :woot:

YES! YES! YES! I cant believe this, can we call it a hf comeback? (even tho she is always featured on VP).
I´m extremely happy, always been a huge fan of Edita and this cover is stunning.

So glad that Edita braced vogue paris cover!
But her facial expression looks a little weird. Beside this, it is a nice cover.

What a gorgeous woman she is, not even that atrocious styling can take away from that, but yes how sad they couldn't dress her in an outfit that worked better not only for her, but for that background as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The outfit and the sexy makeup just don't go with that sunny background.

Beautiful cover of Edita. Love the richness and styling. At first glance, I thought she looked a lot like Paulina Porizkova. Thank you, Thefrency, for sharing!

The outfit and the sexy makeup just don't go with that sunny background.

Apparently, the issue has the French Riviera as one of its inspiration. I think that cover reflects very well what it has become: the place to be for new money and opulent (to put it nicely) luxury.

I'm not feeling this at all. What's happening to this publication. This looks like a cut-paste job. Edita isn't a cover girl either.

Her face looks kind of weird which is a shame because Edita is one of the most beautiful models working right now. Still glad to see her snag a cover after all these eds she has done for the magazine.

Absolutely stunning. Really good to see Edita on the cover of a major magazine like VP. The cover makes me look forward to the acompanying ed ^_^

so happy for edita, but that made her look like some cougar and she is on the prowl for young meat :lol:

her facial expression seems a bit off but it's nice to see her gracing the VP cover. She looks smokin' hot!

Edita looks gorgeous, very nice to see her on this cover.
Don't like the background though, it looks a bit fake.

What a great surprise to see Edita on a Vogue Paris cover! She deserves it so much! This is the first time I'm interested to see what is going to have in this issue in a long time.

Hot ! The background bothers me though ... Can't wait to see Edita's ed :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->