Vogue Paris October 2013 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Mario Testino

What a mess. I don't know where to look at, the cover is way too crowded. It looks like something Vogue México could come up with.

I like all the components of this cover; the model, the backdrop, the styling.

...but for some reason all together there's something a little off about it. I don't know what it is. :(

Her face and cleavage look odd. This so boring and expected, like most things in fashion today...

AMAZING!!! That cover captivated me at first glance!! Amazing!! One of Alt's best covers so far

NONONONNONNONONONO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OMG. i literally died. EDITA, my one and only edita on VOGUE PARIS. This is going to be the best bithday present ever..... i still cant breath. its huge. i'm so freakin happy. my love edita. god is it true ?????
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Like really, cant be more happy !!!!!!

I enjoy how after last month's stark black and white image of grunge, they go for rich saturated color and an unquestionably glamorous image.

I think Alt is starting to hit her stride of late.

OMG, how exciting. What a great cover choice. At first I thought her facial expression looked slightly off, but once you get used to it, it looks just fine. Great cover. One of this year's best (though, I realize that might not be saying much).

that cover should have been on their september issue! simply gorgeous

i'm not obsessed with this, but it doesn't matter because QUEEN EDITA IS ON THE COVER OF VP :D

I'm happy that Edita got the cover but her cleavage is a bit distracting :lol:

Apparently, the issue has the French Riviera as one of its inspiration. I think that cover reflects very well what it has become: the place to be for new money and opulent (to put it nicely) luxury.

Yes, I understand. What I meant was that I hate the look of black leather with the beach background. She looks like a dominatrix about to stroll the Riviera.

I JUST DIED :woot: so happy to see her get a major cover again! AAH!

6 years, Edita finally made it !
loving that classic testino, sexy no fuss!

There are a bunch of models who deserve a Vogue Paris cover, who've shot countless stories for the magazine and Edita is one of them. She's a fantastic choice for a cover subject, Testino's certainly a fan of Edita and seems Alt is also. The outcome is fantastic, I love it when Vogue Paris goes down this route (didn't enjoy the September issue as much as I would of liked), so cannot wait to see the stories inside.

Kinda reminds me (mainly the styling) of Kate Upton's VI cover... but the main difference here is that thankfully Edita doesn't have noticeable haters here, so nobody is screaming sl*t. I'm happy for her, but that belt is killing me! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->