W Magazine July 2010 : Eva Mendes by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

LOVE the cover.
LOVE Anna's ed.
Gorgeous issue. It's a shame it's so thin though...but then I think the eds make up for it!

The cover is vibrant and the eds all look good.
Is this the first issue for the new editor? It's really a good start.

Cover is just perfect. And pic, where is Eva near the mirror, as well. but rest of the photoshoot is not so good..

I've never found her face pretty or interesting, but she knows how to work it in ed. One of the best covers and spreads featuring a celebrity!

Can that cover be anymore gorgeous? Anna's ed seems so boring. Looks like something I've seen from a beauty ed in Vogue Paris. I'm absolutely in awe over the "Lunch Break" ed. It's purely fun while looking incredible chic.

This issue being 100 pages, doesn't bother me. Especially when the content is as good as this!
Terry's edit is fantastic, it's very Bazaar but still. Edita, Ana and Karolina just pop out of the pages.
Anna looks fabulous in her beauty edit. Love the shot with the Dolce lipstick. Thanks for the photos mm6789.

This has got to be the best cover of W so far. It's not in a Cosmo pose, studio shot. No! This just shows the new start of W. Hope the next issue is as good as this!

Eva's editorial is stellar! Every shot is to die for!

It's the greatest cover from W I've ever seen. Very intense, strong, colorful, cool and striking. Love Eva and M&M. I'm just curious who styled it.

Terry's edit is magnificent, and Anna's beauty edit is stunning!

Terry's ed is amazing! For a change I admire his work here. I find it completely refreshing to get to see those kind of unfussy and amusing stories in fashion magazines.
Anna's edit is underwhelming, but I can't help but stand in awe over her statuesque features :heart:

I LOVE the cover and the ed :heart::heart: The colors are so beautiful and Eva is perfect for this photoshoot. I will consider buying this issue.

^I knew from the very beginning that she was the one who styled it. :D

Anna's looks gorgeous, she's perfect for beauty eds. :wub:

Lovely cover. Eva looks great, as usual. I only wish the Terry Richardson's shots against the white wall were in colour, they'd be perfect that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->