I Love Blind Items ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glee BI said that the actor was being method though... and Rachel is definitely not a sourpuss on the show; quite the contrary. I just can't bring myself to think that Jane Lynch would behave that way, though (not to mention she was legit famous before the show, which I feel like this person wasn't really), so I'm kind of stumped.

ONTD BI's with guesses:

He is Shacking Up with Another Woman
This celebrity relationship is nearly at an end, despite desperate attempts to convince the press otherwise. In a recent interview, she blabbed about how good things are and how they keep it fresh. She’s actually just completely in denial that he’s been shacking up with a much younger woman than herself. This one’s not about Brangelina. BuzzFoto
Demi and Ashton

The Friendly Wait for a Limo
Which prim and proper had a little too much alcohol at an event last night and was seen getting a little too friendly with another female? Not at the event of course, it was out front while they were waiting for their limo. TheGossipBoy
Popular guess is Kate Bosworth
The Actress and The Girly Athlete
Which A-List name but B-list actress is now hooking up with an athlete that has been passed around Hollywood like a party favor. He thinks that he is the next best thing but in reality the women only like to bed him because he very sensitive in bed. Translation: it’s like making love to another woman. Wonder what his team members would think after hearing that? Not Kate Hudson. TheGossipBoy
Cameron Diaz and A-Rod

Hot Couple Was Very Handy at Event
Before the end of the evening, this hot couple looked like they were going to do it right in front of everyone. Not only couldn’t they keep their hands off each other but he had one hand up her dress making her do the hippie hippie shake. TheGossipBoy
Jude Law and Sienna Miller

She’s Married and Gay and Bold
With all of the coming out stories lately, I guess it isn’t any wonder that this B list television actress who has been on two huge network hits has been feeling more bold with her girlfriend lately. They have even started holding hands and sometimes kissing at events. Oh, and our actress is married. CDAN
Marcia Cross

Which A-List name but B-list actress is now hooking up with an athlete that has been passed around Hollywood like a party favor. He thinks that he is the next best thing but in reality the women only like to bed him because he very sensitive in bed. Translation: it’s like making love to another woman. Wonder what his team members would think after hearing that? Not Kate Hudson. TheGossipBoy
Cameron Diaz and A-Rod

I have my doubts about this one...Cameron B List? Huh?? Isn't she still the highest paid actress on the planet? And A Rod the next big thing? He is probably the best baseball player who ever lived and is unquestionably the highest paid for many years- by far; hardly the 'next big thing'...

Jude Law and Sienna Miller
Totally...if I were out with Sienna that would be the story as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cameron Diaz and A-Rod

I have my doubts about this one...Cameron B List? Huh?? Isn't she still the highest paid actress on the planet? And A Rod the next big thing? He is probably the best baseball player who ever lived and is unquestionably the highest paid for many years- by far; hardly the 'next big thing'...

It says next "best" thing not next "big" thing.. as in next best thing since sliced bread. As in arrogant, I guess!

As for B-list, I would agree with you, she was highest paid. Maybe they mean.. B-list since she's not talented!?

Those BIs are so vague that they could literally be referring to anyone in Hollywood.

Regarding the Glee diva - if anyone has seen Lea Michele's Glee audition tape, you'd think she was just like her character in real life too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0X_lNU_Vpg

I did think she was playing up her 'Rachel Berry'-isms to get the role though in the audition, but who knows!

^ i seen that on on the special features on the Glee DVD..
and i wasnt too happy about how she acted :lol:

new BI's from ONTD with guesses:

1. Which LA-based actor drives 120 miles to San Diego for secret lipo several times a year? He’s got to keep his beach body looking good, but maybe he should just lay off the burgers.
StarMagazine

My Guess: Matthew McConaughey

2. This former long time A list singer is so whacked out on cr*ck that except for when she is performing she sits around in a bathrobe or naked all day without her wig just smoking away. At this point she doesn’t care who sees her or hears her. There have been complaints of screaming and things breaking at every hotel she has stayed in on this tour.
CDAN

My Guess: Whitney Houston

3. This well-known young actress went shopping at a drug store in the middle of the night, her friend or assistant by her side. The celeb was a little paranoid about their purchases, so she would point out something on the shelf and the assistant would put it in the basket she was carrying. As the clerk rang up the items, she casually said “You two girls look too young to be out this late” To which the actress replied, “My parents know that I’m out. This stuff is for them.” The clerk just smiled and kept checking them out. We’re sure lots of parents send their child out in the middle of the night to buy cold medicine and condoms and Mountain Dew.
Blind Gossip

My Guess: Dakota Fanning

4. This former A list hip hop singer and rapper who had hit after hit five or six years ago has this gorgeous female Asian assistant. At least everyone thinks she is female. She is on top but not on the bottom and that is just the way our singer likes it.
CDAN

My Guess: Nelly

#3 and Dakota Fanning seem like a very off-mix to me. Maybe some of those Disney kids.

aww, dakota buying condoms ?
at least shes safe..

if it really is about her, and if it is true of course.. :lol:

i was thinking that too empress..
dakota seems to innocent for that :rofl:
but who knows right ?

new BI's from ONTD with guesses:

4. This former A list hip hop singer and rapper who had hit after hit five or six years ago has this gorgeous female Asian assistant. At least everyone thinks she is female. She is on top but not on the bottom and that is just the way our singer likes it.
CDAN

My Guess: Nelly

Well that's very interesting. My guess would be Usher. He may well be back with a new single but he will never be as good as he was. Plus there is all those old rumours about him being into dudes.

oh and just to be corrected, those are guesses from the ppl on ONTD, from the poster who started the topic there actually, not me. :smile:

I'm going with Taylor Momsen for number three. I can just picture her pointing a long, black tipped finger from a fingerless-gloved hand for an assistant to grab her some magnums and Nyquil.

^ she would probably buy them herself and accidently break the handle of the bag so the contents fall out :rolleyes:
imo anyway :rofl:

^ Just don't forget: She ain't no f***in' role model- you dig, Dude!! She's pure rock & roll and doesn't need your crap- OK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->