I Love Blind Items ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I was going to post it but I couldn't find the old blind item. Lainey said something similar about Shenae Grimes, but I don't think the BI was about her.

Lainey just revealed the old blind about the young actress who lost a lot of weight after moving to LA:

Also spotted at the airport – his (Zac Efron's) Canadian co-star Amanda Crew. Gorgeous girl. I know her from a CTV series a few years ago called Whistler. She’s now living in LA. So skinny these days.

Here's the blind item

Many have remarked that the Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue was not only too white, it was also too skinny. They’re all skinny. It’s the first thing almost everyone says upon meeting a celebrity. Tiny! And even more jarring when they change. I interviewed a young actress 3 years ago before she left for LA. She was normal person thin. Saw her recently and it’s sickening the difference. You head for Hollywood, you automatically stop eating.
laineygossip.com

Have heard recently from sources on the set of Charlie St Cloud who worked on the film last summer that Zac was very well liked. He was prepared and low key, no crazy *** diva demands, no celebrity posturing. Unlike a starlet recently who halted production on a project for 3 hours because wardrobe brought her a rack of clothes to try on in the wrong size. It was an innocent mistake, it was a size up, and she lost her sh-t because 1. she thought the costume designer was trying to f-ck with her about weight gain and 2. she’s been paranoid about weight gain her whole life. Gradually her assistant had to coax her back to work and the bosses arranged for her to keep the clothes, the ones that fit. It’s not Jennifer Aniston
laineygossip.com

^^^My guess is Blake Lively. There was once a BI about an actress who insisted she was a size 0, even though she actually wasn't. Around that time, there were loads of pics of Blake wearing dresses that were clearly too small for her size.

yup, i remember that BI! and i think Lainey might've been the author of that one too.

^ '0'!! No way- Blake is a big girl in many ways- never... :flower:

ONTD:

Oscar Wife is Sleeping Around
This Academy Award winner/nominee actress has always worried about her husband cheating. Her husband, a former A list movie actor though should worry about his wife. For all the worries about the husband cheating it is actually the wife who is sleeping with a current co-star and an assistant director from her last movie. CDAN
Actress: Catherine Zeta-Jones
Actor: Michael Douglas

He’s Stuck with a Blabbermouth
This couple was once just your normal couple, but as of late it seems that the actress is changing with her popularity. Her older man is a little more serious and hasn’t taken a liking to her flighty ways. Even more, he doesn’t like her recent fondness of sharing personal things with the public. The poor guy feels stuck with her now, before her he was a nobody. Not Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth. TheGossipBoy
Most popular guess: Amanda Seyfriend/Dominic Cooper

Two Male Co-Stars Have Naive Wives
These two costars from a big movie coming out have been hooking up in between takes of the film. They are both married and they are both loving husbands to their naïve wives out there. Not Robert Downey Jr. BuzzFoto
Most popular guess: Ryan Reynolds/Peter Sarsgard

Job Available for PR Hungry Guy
She’s a good actress but she really wants more publicity. Since actors in relationships with other stars tend to be higher profile, she and her public relations flack are looking to hook her up with a new man. Since it’s not a real love connection, it doesn’t matter if he’s gay or straight. It does matter, however, that he’s single and willing to act the part of a straight, loving, faithful, supportive boyfriend. Candidates should be 25-45 years old, attractive, non-smokers, excel at their own profession, comfortable with paparazzi, and be willing to contractually commit for one year. BlindGossip
Most popular guess: Rachel McAdams, but I'll go with Anne Hathaway :wink:

Blow Blow Blow Your Friend
This A-List name, but B-List actor , spent a whole evening trying to persuade a fellow actor that getting or*l sex from a guy doesn’t make you gay. His buddy told him that he would not blow the star, but he had it wrong. The star was trying to blow his buddy, who ended up going along with it. Now the friend of the star is very confused and has been seen visiting the gay-borhood while his girlfriend is at work. Not Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick. TheGossipBoy

All of a sudden this Ryan Reynolds guy is cheating on his wife with a "nymphet", being cheated on, and having gay sex on the side. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan's a big narcissus and a douchebag rumor has it, but there's non of the gay rumors up until these last couple of weeks, in all of these BI's.

^ The first one: CZJ has been appearing on Broadway for a while now, but current co-star? Doesn't sound right...and Michael Douglas is not former A List- he created a sensation when he showed up at Cannes! :wink:

Def not Rachel McAdams... she doesn't like getting paparazzi-ed and lives in Toronto rather than LA to avoid the Hollywood scene. I doubt she would hire a boyfriend for a year to flaunt in front of cameras.

Def not Rachel McAdams... she doesn't like getting paparazzi-ed and lives in Toronto rather than LA to avoid the Hollywood scene. I doubt she would hire a boyfriend for a year to flaunt in front of cameras.
agreed.
though, i heard/read she likes something very HW-ish we're not supposed to talk about here and that was that was the main reason Ryan broke up with her. :cry::doh:

Ewww.....reading Dominic Cooper with Lilo in Cannes

seems the article Voltaire gave link for was spot on. ewww

I thought of Esti because she works for SI and Victoria's Secret (popular brands, her VS contract is recent) and will make her acting debut soon.
And the "butter wouldn't melt in her mouth part" : she enlisted in the Israeli army and criticized Bar R. for not doing so. Plus she always looks so childlike and innocent, even in lingerie.

I just googled her (no idea who she was before), and she's SO adorable! :lol:

Seems to fit the profile of a goody-goody (or at least one on the outside) ^_^

agreed.
though, i heard/read she likes something very HW-ish we're not supposed to talk about here and that was that was the main reason Ryan broke up with her. :cry::doh:

I thought this is why they broke up..

Ryan and Rachel had RSVP"d to attend a wedding together early summer in Vancouver, were confirmed to arrive on a flight together as well. Last minute, Rachel cancels. As previously reported, the expectation and the obsession over their relationship bothered her more than him. They had promised to be much lower key, even to encourage the idea they were no longer a couple in an attempt tame the lunatics.
What escalated the situation early summer however was that Rachel was feeling uncomfortable even in her own home in Toronto. Local fans who had figured out where she lived were often lurking in the neighbourhood pretending to be students, coordinating with out of town fans on visits. She apparently could not longer pop into her favourite haunts for a brunch, dinner, a drink, and also supposedly began to suspect, especially when speculation about the split began to build, that photographers were cruising by a little too often as well. Not unusual in LA, but definitely weird in Toronto.
But while they did not make it a clean break after the missed wedding in June, word is it was the beginning of the end. In July and August, Ryan made four trips to Toronto from LA, slipping in and seeing Rachel but NOT at the house in order to avoid prying eyes...which was another irritation for her. She felt it was ridiculous, not being able to move around normally and word is, he on the other hand thought she was being paranoid, overreacting.
In the end, as confirmed now, they couldn"t make it work. She is intensely private, she is still learning, adjusting with her fame, balancing what she loves doing with all the other things that come with it. He seems to be coping much better than she. The End.
laineygossip.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->