Keeping Up With Lindsay #2 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I love it, but this could get really ugly...what if someone threw something back at her? Like holy water!

Last edited by a moderator:
@MDMolinari why dont you find someone else to latch onto and use ... - hope Lindsd sees all the things you used to say about her. @MDMolinari why dont you find someone else to latch onto and use ... - hope Lindsd sees all the things you used to say about her. @lindsaylohan. Please honey. Look at the people around you. I have warned you soooo many times& I was right. Please see it and change things And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;&if he have committed sins,they shall be forgiven him James 5:1 The scripture I just posted says that if we pray HONESTLY,(And God knows if we are),&we ask for forgiveness of our sins, He will forgive us He will also bring us to new levels in all we do. You will know them by the fruits they produce, they will do the will of my Father in heaven Matthew 7:20-21(turn it around and do ALL good). I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE EVRYONE TO READ TITUS 2 iIN THE BIBLE.It speaks of how we do wrong at times., We r slaves to ungodly passions, we argue over stupid things,we try to hurt others, speak evil, rather than forgive and love. It says that if we submit to the things God wants and we BELIEVE, that God will pour out the Holy Spirit on us and our lives, AND HE DOES! PLEASE ...EVERYONE, let's all just put love,forgiveness, faith and peace, back at the top of our list. It helps others, and even more, US! Listening to Madonna, Papa Don't Preach, but she continues to say how he always tried to teach her right From wrong. Damn, what do people get. I only want to help.@MDMolinari. Cute how self absorbed u r to post how many followers u have on Twitter. Could it be bc of Lindsay and Katy Who's paying ur way @LindsayLohan. Honey,when r u going to get rid of the parasites around u. Please honey, dissinfect,get back her& let's turn this all around.@itaintreal. Who do you think ur talking to. U don't know me and u certainly don't know my daughter or our relationship. @itaintreal. If u have something to say to me. Just tell me where and when. And hoiw dare you say I don't care about my daughter. Give me a reason2 look u up or find you.PLEASE.If u know Lindsay she'll tell u that Im pretty good at finding people who screw w/ my family. @itaintreal I have lots of loyal friends who DO KNOW ME&trust me.But those r friends & u probably wouldn't know about that. So tired of all of u that thrive off my family and have nothing better to do that make statements u know nothing about.@babynervosa. As far as Christ-like. I read and folloe the bible. And protecting our family, loved ones and friends are Christ-like. @babynervosa. How dare you use Christs name& a curse word in the same sentence. just goes to show what a hypocrite u r &how far u r fom God @babynervosa. Since u r such a good judge of looks. Post ur picture. Or is there a reason u didn't? Obsessed with my daughters health and well being.YUP. But ur r the sick one to think otherwise.Look within.I don't promote 10% of what I do PEACE!! FORGIVE.....LOVE AND LET'S HELP....NOT HURT.
twitter.com/michaeljlohan

Don't use up all your ?!?!?!'s so fast, you'll need them a lot in this thread :lol:

How about this one :shock:

Britain's 'OK' magazine (tacky celeb mag)
19200_1.jpg

LINDSAY Lohan has exclusively revealed her trips to rehab have been like going on “vacation”.

Actress Lindsay Lohan, who has been to rehab three times, told OK! Magazine her stints in the centre were like a “vacation” for her because they were positive experiences.

She told us: “Well, the second two times I went into rehab, to be honest with you, I had to go because it was a court thing. It was an obligation. I had to do it to stay out of getting any jail time. And I took responsibility for that. And it was like a vacation.

“I love meeting new people and seeing what they’ve been experiencing. That’s what I go through in different characters. And I met some great people.

“It was a nice time to shut everyone off for a while because there was so much noise. There were some things I had done… I had put myself in situations which I probably should have thought through.

“But it was a positive experience. When I was there it was like, there’s a lot of people that I know who should really be here now, not for ***** or alcohol abuse - just to learn about life. The world is nuts.”

And Lindsay says that despite her alcohol abuse in the past, she still occasionally has a celebratory drink, admitting: “It depends on the situation. I mean, yes…”

But the 23-year-old says her drinking was never as bad as it was made out to be.

When we asked if she’s careful around booze, she added: “Yeah. I mean, mind you, my drinking was never more than… I mean, here’s the thing, I have friends who would get so wasted at college. I have never been one to get drunk and act like that, that’s not who I am.

“When I was in school I didn’t drink, or even try one, until I was probably 18. Literally, and I’m not lying about that. I’m just some sort of a target for some reason! I’m made out all the time to be the bad guy!

Lindsay says time in rehab helped her to gain control of her life – and she’s now penning a book about her experiences.

She told us: “I write a lot and it’s very therapeutic for me because then I can see what’s happening on paper. I’ve started writing a book. It’s going to take a while, all my life experiences. I started writing it a year ago. There’s a lot to put down, you know?”
ok.co.uk

^ I wish she'd hurry up with the book...just think of how helpful it would be to all of us to hear Lindsay's inspiring story in her own words.... :blink:

I am appalled with this whole beverage throwing-thing... at the airport or wherever she is it appears that she has a slight smirk on her face... :rolleyes:

"It was an obligation. I had to do it to stay out of getting any jail time. And I took responsibility for that. And it was like a vacation"

Contradiction?!

^ Which gives you some idea how seriously she took the whole thing.... :doh:

^ Let's see what little I remember from law classes in school...Something like that constitutes simple assault, and definitely disturbing the peace...why can't some cop pull her in and get the ball rolling... D*** test, strip search and there goes her probation out the window! It's time for this to stop... :(

unfortunately, celebrities get away with things until its been ranted about for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

WWD quotes an Ungaro source who says that Lindsay was not involved with the new collection - i.e fired.

the more i look at her recent pics,compared to few years ago the more i wonder what's happende to her face??it's not only the lips, she must have done something else but i really can't figure out what is...maybe a brow lift?maybe the nose?something has changed but i cant' point out exactly..anybody knows??:huh:

^ I thought her nose looked different too...A little attention to the old, worn out nasal passages from the plastic surgeon?? :unsure:

Now- does anyone really believe Ungaro really paid her a million dollars as they said? Come on....That's what Karl gets for a collection; give me a break... :rolleyes:

God help us if she shows up at Chanel tomorrow... *shudder* :doh:

^she WILL show up at Chanel...:doh:
i think she must have done something in the upper part of the face..maybe eyes..it's really strange, apart from the lips, it's something more subtle..:huh:

^ Well, don't put it past Karl to leave orders that she is to be turned away....Maybe he'll be in a kind frame of mind, but they definitely had some sort of a falling out- he was a very strong supporter of hers for a long time; and then she was just gone from Chanel World...:(

Remember she hooked up with Baptiste and Sebastien last time she was there. Who wants to bet she is frantically texting those guys right this minute.

^ Yup..But Irina, another mystery outcast, has been at several Chanel events and at least one show and never gotten an audience with the King...IF he lets her in, I will be shocked if she takes pictures with him and all...

Imagine if she was admitted, and seated second... or third row :o That would be worse than being turned away.

^^ OOOhhhh..that would be so Karl....B) She'd probably storm out! That's the problem- she's like a walking bomb- you never know when she might go off, and she seems to always NEED to be the center of attention- it's all about her.... Just what you need in the middle of a huge show with every important fashion person on Earth in the room.... :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->