Keeping Up With Lindsay #2 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Implying that Lindsay might be a Milkaholic...disgusting- do these people have no shame or decency!!...that should be worth $100,000,000.00 easy....I hope one of Michael's brilliant legal team is handling it... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching the news and they could barely contain their amusement. This girl thinks the whole world and everything in it revolves around her. Pathetic :rolleyes:

I saw that on the midday news, too...:( She's gone from child star to rising movie star to beautiful young celeb with problems, to train wreck and now this: cartoon... Poor girl- I don't see any realistic path back to work and respectibility....

I saw that on the midday news, too...:( She's gone from child star to rising movie star to beautiful young celeb with problems, to train wreck and now this: cartoon... Poor girl- I don't see any realistic path back to work and respectibility....
You know Boomer, I am sad to say I agree. I am a huge fan of Lindsay and it is that reason why I keep reading this thread. I was rooting (and still am) rooting for her to get her career back on track, but it seems like this is not going to happen, or at least anytime soon.

^ Yeah- there were just three lawyers on the news talking about her, and in between chuckles, they all agreed she not only has no case but she will get whacked with a frivolous lawsuit charge by the court... :doh:

when is her line supposed to be presented in paris ??

It will be presented by famous Purple Magaine star model Lindsay Dee tonight at 2:AM on the table of a back booth at the Cafe la Flore... :shock: :innocent:

Wow, this saga never ends. Every time I come into this thread, the drama get more ridiculous and I never see any signs, even a tiny hint of improvement. Sadly, I don't see any of this EVER changing. :blink:

Irina and ~Lindsay~©™LTD. inc. together in Paris on their way to shoot a health and fitness DVD.

x17

^ Has to be....:shock: I'm really getting concerned that I have moved into an Alice in Wonderland sort or reality here.... :unsure:

Don't worry that is a joke. Kinda funny how you weren't sure.

I’ve been in LA for a week. Have updated a few files, touched base with sources etc. The overwhelming consensus among industry insiders in Hollywood is that Lindsay Lohan isn’t even a discussion anymore. There is no chance for a comeback. She is unhireable (should be a real word) and – worse – obsolete. It’s not just that she’s nuts, it’s also that there’s no need for her. And that’s what hurts the most. No one can find any value in Lilo. That sh-t, they say, is done.
laineygossip

How sad. Lindsay has no one to blame but herself for this one. this is hollywood after all. tons of girls are waiting for others to fall so they can fill their shoes.

Lindsay Lohan is no "milkaholic," but she does cry like a baby.

The "Mean Girls" star was left sobbing uncontrollably when she saw an E-Trade ad on Super Bowl Sunday about a ditsy, boyfriend-stealing infant named Lindsay she believed was created in her likeness, her irate mom told The Post yesterday.

"She said, 'Mommy, help me. This is wrong. How can they do this?' " Dina Lohan said of a tearful phone call with her 23-year-old daughter after the big game.

La Lohan had just set her peepers on an ad for E-trade that features a pair of babies video chatting about a boyfriend-stealing tyke -- and became "extremely upset" because she believed the spot was taking a jab at her hard-partying ways.

"They're little babies doing this, mocking another child who's just trying to survive Hollywood, basically," Dina Lohan said.

In the ad for the financial-services company, a baby girl is upset with her boyfriend for not calling the previous night.
After the boy apologizes, saying he was diversifying his portfolio, the girl asks suspiciously: "And that milkaholic Lindsay wasn't over?"
"Lindsay?" the boy asks sheepishly before another baby girl pokes her head into the frame and asks, "Milk-a-what?"

Lohan filed a lawsuit in Nassau County on Monday seeking an eye-popping $100 million in damages for her pain and suffering.

"I'm just basically glad I took a stand. I'm not going to let them do this to us anymore," Dina Lohan said of the "horrible" and "mean" ad.
She said that the ad was clearly aimed at her daughter because unlike other stars, her daughter's first name is synonymous with the "Herbie Fully Loaded" actress.

"Everyone knows Lindsay, like Cher or Madonna," Dina Lohan said.

But Grey Group, which produced the ad, insists that -- unlike Oprah or Cher -- Lindsay is a popular baby name. In fact, company spokesman Chris Brown said that someone working on the spot shared the name as well.
nypost

Blohan Got Fired

lohanfiredfromungaro.jpg

Lindsay Lohan was nowhere to be found at Ungaro's presentation in Paris today. Reporters checked in every bathroom stall, inside every dumpster and they even threw a few coke granules on the floor hoping to her lure out, but NOTHING! So a reporter from WWD finally asked Ungaro's rep where their creative adviser was hiding, and they got this response (read this out loud with a lisp and wave your wrist at the end), "She's not involved in this collection."

That sounds like Ungaro changed the locks, deactivated Blohan's key card and notified security to tackle her beat down as* if she tries to enter the building. The rep declined to say anything more, but it's obvious what's going on here. Ungaro quit that b*tch.

This isn't exactly shocking news since Blohan's first collection as artistic adviser was the wet diaper of the last Paris Fashion Week. Critics labeled it a complete disaster. I'll put it in Lohan terms, the collection was the equivalent of going through Christmas without pain killers. Painfully awful.

You know, eff Ungaro! Lindsay doesn't need them anyway. She's going straight to the bottom with or without them. And I know you're thinking, "She's already at the bottom, Michael." Well, Lindsay is going to dig deeper to get to the bottom of the bottom. Don't underestimate her!

Here's Lindsay at John Galliano's show in Paris today looking as fresh as one of Pete Doherty's used Q-tips.

dlisted.com
66434EP_LOHAN_B-GR_01.jpg
66434EP_LOHAN_B-GR_02.jpg
66434EP_LOHAN_B-GR_03.jpg
66434EP_LOHAN_B-GR_04.jpg
66434EP_LOHAN_B-GR_06.jpg
66434EP_LOHAN_B-GR_07.jpg

Lindsay Lohan's Delusions Know No Bounds

lindsayisawrecksuing.jpg

Every dealer in the world has refused to give Lindsay Lohan another IOU and her checking account is as washed up as her career, so what is she to do to keep her nostrils tingling? Well, Blohan is trying to make a quick dollar by doing things the American way: filing a frivolous lawsuit that has absolutely no merit.

According to the New York Post, Blohan has filed a $100 million lawsuit against E-Trade, because she believes that a milkaholic baby named Lindsay featured in their latest commercial is a parody of her life. Lindsay's lawyer, Scrappy Doo (Scooby was busy doing more important things), is arguing that Lindsay is single-name famous like Oprah or Madonna.

HA! This is the funniest thing Lindsay Lohan has done in years! b*tch is the Charlie Chaplin of plaintiffs!

In the filing, Lindsay's lawyer argues (make sure to mute the laugh track in your head so you can focus on this ridiculousness), "Many celebrities are known by one name only, and E-Trade is using that knowledge to profit. They used the name Lindsay. They're using her name as a parody of her life. Why didn't they use the name Susan? This is a subliminal message. Everybody's talking about it and saying it's Lindsay Lohan."

Note to Blohan: I don't think White Oprah, Ali Lohan and all the voices in your head count as "everybody." In fact, that counts as "nobody."

Blohan wants $50 million in exemplary damages and another $50 million in compensatory damages.

A rep for the company who produced the commercial said they weren't even thinking of Lindsay Lohan when they named the milkaholic baby. They used "Lindsay," because it's popular and happens to be the name of one of their employees.

Here's the commercial in question. You be the judge (SPOILER ALERT: You will bring the gavel down on Blohan's head and throw her in the clink for wasting everyone's time:(

I mean, I know Blohan regularly spits up, constantly poops her pants and stays away from solid foods, but the similarities stop there. Baby Lindsay isn't the color of a spoiled naranja and doesn't have lips like my chihuahua's anal glands.
dlisted.com

Ugh I hate how Dina always refers to Lindsay as a 'child' or a 'baby'. Your daughter is an adult, capable of making adult choices. Trying to justify her bad choices by pretending she isn't is ridiculous. She is young, but old enough that she is accountable for her actions, not her age. And 'doing this to us'? It's happening to your adult daughter Dina, not you.

$100 million seems... excessive. I find it surprising that a lawyer would advise her to seek that much. It won't be surprising if a judge throws it out and charges her for filing a frivolous lawsuit IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->