Model Casting F/W 15.16

Hedvig Palm was dropped at Valentino, I am utterly shocked! She was in the last campaign, she debuted at Valentino and has walked every ready to wear show for several years. WTF!? :furious:

Guess how I felt when Daria Strokous wasn't at Dior. It's how the industry works I guess even though I can't get my head into it.

And LOL and Ben and Owen at Valentino. I was like "what the hell is this".

Ben and Owen at Valentino was very random. I'm shocked, I'd expect them to walk something like Moschino but Valentino? Talking about product placement.
So happy how CBN is loyal to Chanel.

Guess how I felt when Daria Strokous wasn't at Dior. It's how the industry works I guess even though I can't get my head into it.

And LOL and Ben and Owen at Valentino. I was like "what the hell is this".

Funny I did the same thing. At first I thought I missed her because she's no longer blonde.

Blue Steel's comeback at Valentino was totally random this afternoon but it was the most hilarious moment in recent fashion history. It made absolutely no sense whatsoever and therefor was hysterical, it was the perfect juxtapose for the Kardashian-West media circus. :heart::blush:

Paula Galecka has been doing so well. I still can't remember how she looks like though.lol

Who was the model that got yanked back after she tried to walk after Derek? Paula?
:lol: at Derek Zoolander closing Valentino, your favs could never!

So, who would you say is really slumping this season? Magdalena Jasek is one that I'm noticing.

^ Manuela Frey has really slowed down not much of shock though. Both Harleth & Nastya compared to last season didn't do as well.

Really!? It feels like I see Harleth everywhere, and I am so sick of seeing her surly face over and over again. She had three looks at Valentino, it was a serious WTF moment. It is a shame though about Nastya Sten, she is so ethereally beautiful and elf-like, she looks great on the runway:crush:

Surprising casting decisions:

Sasha Luss and Daria Strokous (campaign girls and show regulars) where dropped from Dior.

Sarah Brannon where dropped from Givenchy even though she opened the show as an exclusive last season.

Hedvig Palm was dropped from both Valentino (campaign and runway regular) and Alexander Wang (exclusive and runway regular).

So, who would you say is really slumping this season? Magdalena Jasek is one that I'm noticing.

Ola Rudnicka. So sad for someone with such an exquisite face and excellent presence on the runway.

Had so many others in my mind but somehow I can't remember.

Also, I wouldn't say Harleth is slowing down. She's at almost every top show.

^ I agree about Harleth, just noticed that she was a good 15 shows behind but it at least its quality over quantity. One of the few who actually doesn't mind Harleth :smile:

Should've had Sasha open Chanel...Cara is looking rough lately. Kudos to Karl staying loyal to his girls: Grace, Soo Joo,CBN :heart:
However, my heart truly breaks for Malaika. Started out so good and there was so much hype and she was barely casted in major shows this season.

Now, for Vuitton tomorrow. Who should we expect? Mica, obvi. Freja, Liya...hmm who else?

^ Ghesquiere loves Linn Arvidsson, thankfully :heart: Rianne Von Rompaey, Marte Mei Van Haaster as well.
There are a few more, but for some reason, I'm drawing a blank right now.
Another one who is loyal to his favourites, which I really love!

Expecting to see So Ra Choi as well. Most likely a WW exclusive since we haven't seen her in any shows this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->