Pirelli Calendar 2010 [No images from the calendar allowed]

That's definitely Catherine in the picture there, from what I can tell.

I'm more excited about Gracie being in the calendar-she deserves big things.

Agreed - it doesn't look like any of the 3 confirmed girls to me...it def looks like Catherine McNeil.

damn what a trash ! a totally naked lady on a horse :judge:

we jump from the Africa message of the genius Peter Beard to Terry's trash sex :ninja:

^isn't what the calendar is about? showing nudity? Cat's got a great body.

i was answering to your statement pirelli is to show sexy and nudity. no it's not because just take a look at the one of 2008 in China (Japan?) where the models where all dressed and it was a very classy calendar. with Terry the risk is to repeat the horreondous Sisley pics :ninja: :lol: i hope he doesn't ruin the lovely ana beatriz barros

^yes I remember that calendar. but most of them show nudity, non?
I think it's fine they will show nudity, they chose models with flawless bodies, so what is good is to show.

i hope he doesn't ruin the lovely ana beatriz barros

LOL if he did, it wouldn't be the first time. I've hated just about every shoot Ana BB did with him. :ninja:

Does the naked-Cat-on-horse-pic remind anyone else of that Vanity Fair photo of Gisele from Jan 2000?

rh4piq.jpg

By Walter Chin
vanityfair.com

i was answering to your statement pirelli is to show sexy and nudity. no it's not because just take a look at the one of 2008 in China (Japan?) where the models where all dressed and it was a very classy calendar. with Terry the risk is to repeat the horreondous Sisley pics :ninja: :lol: i hope he doesn't ruin the lovely ana beatriz barros

The 2008 shoot was in China and I don't think it will take Terry to ruin Ana BB.
With the right models, hair and makeup and art direction nudity can be totally classy, just look at this years calender. The 2008 calender was still sexy just not overtly and the girls weren't fully dressed.

yes but there is a gap long 1000 miles between nudes made by Peter Beard and Terry Richardson (my opinion) that is famous for his shots provocative-horrible trashy :ninja: indeed that's a weird choice for a calendar so classy. plus after that the first choice was announced to be Mr Right=Meisel, it's even more shocking

The 2008 shoot was in China and I don't think it will take Terry to ruin Ana BB.
With the right models, hair and makeup and art direction nudity can be totally classy, just look at this years calender. The 2008 calender was still sexy just not overtly and the girls weren't fully dressed.

I remember their collaboration for Sisley or something... i remember it was great...

I like the ide of Terry but i hope no are very vulgar the pirelli caendar is very sexy seansual and high but i like the choise about Meisel in india to me is boring and Meisel are invited in 2003 and he say no maybe no are very important to him

Ahhh great cast so far!!
Ana BB, Gracie, and Georgina :woot:
And the location sounds exotic and delightful. I'm excited now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->