Pirelli Calendar 2010 [No images from the calendar allowed]

I like the ide of Terry but i hope no are very vulgar the pirelli caendar is very sexy seansual and high but i like the choise about Meisel in india to me is boring and Meisel are invited in 2003 and he say no maybe no are very important to him
Thanks for this info^_^

I just read a recent interview with Catherine and she said she just did a shoot in Brazil which she described as the best jobs she has ever done(that may be just because she had fun because she liked the place) She mentions being there with Abbey and Daisy(hopefully not Daisy Lowe:yuk:) I was wondering if this may be to do with the pirelli shoot.

no please not daisy :judge: if the cast is true, i don't know what to think (abbey is just bleah too)

I can't think of any other Daisy it could be...but that SURE is one eclectic cast though, if it was for Pirelli!! O.o

Calendário Pirelli no Brasil
Sabe que mais vai posar para Terry no Calendário Pirelli 2010?
16/05 por Redação

Burburinho do fashion little world dá conta de que as tops invadiram Trancoso, onde o fotógrafo Terry Richardson fotografa a edição 2010 do mega badalado Calendário Pirelli. Terry, que aproveitou sua estada no Brasil para clicar as campanhas da Forum, Forum Tufi Duek e Sergio K, já teria clicado as modelos Ana Beatriz Barros, Gracie Carvalho, Georgina Stojiljkovic, Daisey Lowe e Abbey Lee Kershaw - essa última realmente está no País e foi fotografada por Terry para a campanha da Tufi Duek, como RG contou aqui.

Imagina a praia ali na Estrela d'Água? Só corpos escaldantes...

http://rgvogue.ig.com.br/moda/2009/05/16/calendario+pirelli+no+brasil+6165919.html

Big YAY for Abbey. Daisy...well, I will avoid any comments now :ninja: :yuk:

Catherine also said how it was her time to shoot at night.

^Well, she said that she waited with Daisy on a beach at night for her turn to shoot, so that might mean they shot on the beach at night. She didn't really say anything else other than that and what I've already said.:flower:

Daisy Lowe. no This girl isn't a model for god's sake. She isn't pretty and she doesn't look like a model.

Go back partying. leave us alone. Thank you.

God, why i found out that so early? how many times do we need to wait to get pics ready? Terry, i cant wait
so happy for my favorite Terry, hope that would be amazing at least.

That image of Ana at the top of the page is an old Sports Illustrated 2002 image, I'd recognize it anywhere.

Can't wait for some real sneak peeks though, especially if it's in post-production now! :D

oops, i supposed its an old pic, sorry
anyway its too early to see any pic (its out in the end of november) so about a half - year we have to look on backstage images in the quality of userpics or our avatars...so sad

Last edited by a moderator:
an article appeared today on repubblica.it,

with a backstage picture of Abbey Lee

they mention Miranda Kerr naked on the beach with Terry shooting above her.

then the cast is: 11 models: 3 australians, 3 english, 2 brazilians, 1 holland, 1 from ungary and 1 from serbia.

the calendar will be launched on Novermber in London.

:flower:

There are scans in the F/W 09.10 Ad Campaigns... was happy to find out the girl from Holland was Marloes Horst!:clap:

Scans by fujiko:flower:
via Italian Vanity Fair

jhzvhv.jpg

2zrmh5d.jpg

2qcmkg0.jpg

10oi936.jpg

Great cast! Can't wait to see them, thanks for the previews and scans Francy_Italy and HeatherAnne :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->