Pirelli Calendar 2015 by Steven Meisel [NO IMAGES FROM THE CALEDNAR ALLOWED]

I really hope he picks his long time favourites instead of the current newbies.

I think Adriana might be a part of this too. She was at the same studio (Pier 59) the same time they were shooting.

Candice Huffine displays perfect measurements: 90-60-90. And 90 kilos have made ​​her one of the most famous fashion large size models. Contrary to tradition, the Pirelli calendar has decided to break the codes and to ask for the first time in its history a supermodel "plus size" in his edition of 2015.

"When I arrived at the shoot, I had tears in my eyes," says the American model in "Vanity Fair" Italy . "This is a real change to have committed a girl my size! But we are in a time of evolving aesthetic codes and people want a softer femininity ", continues the top. Surrounded d ' Isabeli Fontana , Joan Smalls , Sasha Luss and Karen Elson, Candice took the pose in New York on the lens of Steven Meisel and Carine Roitfeld who is responsible for the styling of the photo shoot.
google translate from elle.fr | source

P.S. Italian Vanity Fair also mentions Adriana Lima and Gigi Hadid in the list of Pirelli-2015 models.

Yes for Joan's second Pirelli!!!

Excited to see Raquel and of course Isabeli who is a calendar staple.

The 2015 Pirelli Calendar was photographed by photographer Steven Meisel super in May in New York, and features styling by Carine Roitfeld. The new edition of the blade of luxury, which is focused on fetishism, brings 12 tops, including Adriana Lima, Raquel Zimmermann, Isabeli Fontana, Sasha Luss, Natalia Vodianova, Joan Smalls, Karen Elson and Candice Huffine, which will be the first model plus size to illustrate one of the pages of The Cal.

Although the final photos have not yet been disclosed, Vanity Fair Italy had access to behind the scenes footage and brings Sasha Luss with the costumes used for Pirelli on the cover. See below some of the unique clicks, which will be in the new issue of the magazine to be launched on July 23

voguebrazil

Judging from the previews, I'm guessing they weren't going for a 'sexy' look.

Amazing casting, i can't wait to see the results. I have faith than Daria W. has a chance to appear on this calendar.

I read in the French ELLE about Candice Huffine, a "plus size" model that will also pose for the Cal ! And according to the magazine: Isabeli Fontana, Joans Smalls, Sasha Luss and Karen Elson are IN.

Anna Ewers is part too of the calendar, i saw the spread of the new issue of Vanity Fair Italia on IMC Magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->