Pirelli Calendar 2015 by Steven Meisel [NO IMAGES FROM THE CALEDNAR ALLOWED]

For what I´ve seen so far, Anna Ewers looks HOT! and Sasha Luss very sweet with her sailor outfit :smile:
The only common factor I saw is lots of vinyl...

Cameron Russell? She never has made nudes. I'm starting believe that it won't be a complete nude calendar...

According to wwd this is the complete list: Adriana Lima, Natalia Vodianova, Raquel Zimmermann, Isabeli Fontana, Sasha Luss, Anna Ewers, Carolyn Murphy, Cameron Russell, Gigi Hadid, Candice Huffine, Karen Elson and Joan Smalls.

Hmmmm, this could either be really fantastic or more like his current work, dull and uncreative.

Anyone know how you order one of these calendars? I've always wanted one, but ebay is the only place I see them!

Anyone know how you order one of these calendars? I've always wanted one, but ebay is the only place I see them!

I don't even think they sell them. They only make so many and they send them to certain people, so those people are the ones putting them on eBay and probably the only place you could get them.

Candice Huffine appearing on the cover of London’s Sunday Times for the Pirelli Calendar 2015 shot by Mark Regas

musenyc.tumblr

Looking forward to Isabeli & Anna's shots.

^Sasha Luss.

Raquel and Karen look absolutely stunning in their photos!

I expected a lot more about Pirelli Meisel in both the style chosen as the basic look and amataur production, not the casting choice models.
If you look above example calendars; Testino, Mert & Marcus, Lindbergh, production etc is much more interesting and large, compared to this year. A shame as Meisel missed the opportunity to create an epic Calendar, a calendar and make more

wow. absolutely stunning.

this is my favourite year since M&M did it in 2006.

best shots, imo, are Raquel, Joan and Karen.

but all the girls look incredibly amazing. there isn't a weak shot in the lot. Cameron's body is insane.

Anna, Sasha, and Raquel look the best! I love the pinup-y styling. Raquel's shot looks like she's channeling Jerry Hall.

I really think Meisel did Isabeli's photos on the same day as her VI cover and the Moschino ad. I mean it seriously looks exactly the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->