Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder how "luxurious" a pair of £9.99 shorts can be? (quoted from thumbnail) Definately going to get that mac though! :flower:

I just saw this in Harper's Bazaar:

I can't say that Kate Moss looks all that great. The jeans also look v. similar to Miss Sixty's J-Lot style jeans. But I love that grey and red dress. I'm still gonna wait outside H&M on Nov 10! :D

^^^ the grey dress looks nice:heart:

but kate moss aint selling it for me doesnt look so hot in those pictures!:ninja:

thanks for the picture susie_bubble:flower:

Thanks for finding all these great pics!!

The red dress is my favourite I think...

Hmm, some of those items - like the slouchy shirt and gray silky dress - are very pregnancy-friendly too... (Thinking about what's relevant to me at the moment...) Can't stand maternity clothes so maybe I'll head over to H&M in November...

Not of a fan of SM, but she does a great job for the price H&M is offering her goods....

drblty.jpg

because stella mccartney for H&M just makes me ... wet.
(not literally, durr :P:lol:)

pandinha said:
I will now stop seeing this topic. São Paulo doesn't have a H&M and it's just depressing me because it looks so good :cry:

:lol: me too...... :cry: HK doesn't have a H&M either...

i love stella and all, but this smells catastrophee.
people might be innitially attracted to it because kate is modelling (and her numorous groupies will invade h&m stores), but in the long term, i don't think so

I've posted an article from the Times in the Pete and Kate thread, H&M look like they are seriously reviewing whether to use Kate for this campaign. I guess the next campaign they are talking about is the Stella Mac Collection.

Taken from www.timesonline.co.uk

Quote:
After last week’s allegations that Moss was filmed taking cocaine, Hennes and Mauritz, the Swedish clothing chain, said that it would be standing by the 31-year-old model.

But last night, after learning of newspaper allegations concerning drug-taking and three-in-a-bed sex, the company said it now wanted to talk to her about the new claims.

H&M, which hired Ms Moss to be the “face” for its forthcoming campaign, said that prominent coverage of her wild lifestyle could jeopardise its contract with her. A spokeswoman for the company said the contract with Moss could now be in danger of being terminated.

“This (coverage) leads to reflection for us,” she said, as two Sunday newspapers dubbed the model “Cocaine Kate”.

Fashion Puss im surprised they havent done that sooner! plus she doesnt looks so good in the photographs! but people usually say any publicity is good publicity good or bad but i dont know how true that really is!

No such thing as bad publicity? Tell that to Gerald Ratner! :lol: I'm wondering whether this may become an example of just how bad publicity can be.

susie_bubble said:
I just saw this in Harper's Bazaar:

I can't say that Kate Moss looks all that great. The jeans also look v. similar to Miss Sixty's J-Lot style jeans. But I love that grey and red dress. I'm still gonna wait outside H&M on Nov 10! :D

what month?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"