Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks you very much for those pics, the dress may exist in red and plum!
The dress and shorts are cute but I 'm looking for more everyday clothes I think...

I'm thinking that UK Vogue or UK Elle will do a big spread about it like they did for the Karl Largerfeld collection last year. Then EVERY piece will be showcased. The pieces do look a bit dressy but it's a wearable kind of dressy I think.

yep there was the same thing in french elle don't know when, I want to see all the clothes^_^

Some more of her stuff...from Vogue.
I don't think I like it :unsure:
71960_QWFIFAEQGAD4TY3U5LLGAQWE3O3ZTV_stella_H134530_L.jpg

tkanks for the pics:woot: the trench looks quite great, I think I prefer the dress and short posted before for the moment...

its not that bad... i like coat as well. i think the shiny jacket could be nice on some occations. im looking forward whats gonna happen with this. my bf gave me the black lagerfeld laundry top for xmas last year and its still in good condition and fits nice!

That satin jacket looks like the a satin bomber that she designed for Chloe years ago.

I prefer Stella's Adidas collection to H&M's. I will rather pay for Stella's Adidas pieces... :wink:

thank you so much for the scan from Vogue Italia, SanSal

i found this on the H&M official website

Stella McCartney for H&M to hit stores on November 10

On November 10, 2005 the highly anticipated Stella McCartney for H&M autumn 2005 collection will hit approximately 400 H&M stores in 22 countries worldwide. The one-time collection will reflect the Stella McCartney signature style combining sharp tailoring and cool femininity.

The collection will include a mix of daywear, tailored classics, evening wear, lingerie and accessories. Inspired by previous collections from Stella McCartney's main collection, every item is a key Stella McCartney staple reinterpreted for the H&M customer.

The narrow denim jeans with sharp details and ankle zip, the oversized slouchy sweater, the feminine silk embellished cami tops, the quirky print cotton t-shirts, the razor sharp tailored suit, the gem coloured evening dresses, the relaxed belted mac will all now be available to the H&M customer.

'This one off collection is a 'best of' Stella McCartney. So many people come up to me and say 'I love your designs but could never afford them'. This collaboration is a great way to speak to a wider audience and let them get to know me and my designs better,' says Stella McCartney.

Margareta van den Bosch, Head of design at H&M adds, 'Stella McCartney's signature style of mixing tailoring with femininity inspired the fashion business and our style conscious customers. We are extremely proud and happy to offer Stella McCartney's cool wearable designs at H&M prices this season.'

The collaboration will also be supported by a print and outdoor campaign across Europe and North America featuring model Kate Moss and photographed by Mario Sorrenti.

Stella McCartney launched her eponymous label in 2001 as a joint venture with Gucci Group. The brand already includes a successful range of women's ready-to-wear, accessories, fragrance, eyewear as well as an acclaimed performance range with adidas. The Stella McCartney brand is distributed in 43 countries and operates three flagship stores in London, New York and Los Angeles.

Founded in Sweden in 1947, H&M is synonymous around the world with affordable as well as up-to-date and high quality fashion. H&M has a wide product range that is divided into a number of different concepts for women, men, teenagers, children and cosmetics. The company's clothing collections are created by its own designers, pattern makers and buyers. H&M has more than 45,000 employees and around 1,100 stores in 22 countries.

oh I'm so excited for this stuff! I cant wait!! I hope our newcastle store gets the collection in, like ms diorella said we got the lagerfeld stuff but there's still pieces lurking upstairs, it didnt sell too well.

a984mel said:
oh I'm so excited for this stuff! I cant wait!! I hope our newcastle store gets the collection in, like ms diorella said we got the lagerfeld stuff but there's still pieces lurking upstairs, it didnt sell too well.

i hope we get it in too:D

but then again the lagerfeld sizes where abit off so im not surprised it didnt sell to well:innocent:

in my H&M the karl stuff was linger into march! everything was marked down to 15 bucks towards the end.

I will now stop seeing this topic. São Paulo doesn't have a H&M and it's just depressing me because it looks so good :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->