US Vogue April 2018 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

the cover is rather ugly, considering US Vogue is the number fashion magazine in the world...

as for Kendall, i have always been quite neutral about her. I just find her plain but not to the extent of irritating. But the video above really isnt doing her any favours, I cant say she look interesting like how i want models to look, or at least pretty, but if you are talking about careers where people rely on their faces to make a living, her face is plain as hell.

And the way she read her scripts were also pretty bad actually.

I like the styling, even the bird. And Kendall´s dullness adds to the dreamy vibe of the cover so for once, I think she does justice as a cover model.

This is actually horrendous! Hahahaha.

I don't know wish I'm more tired of: Kendall or M&M. This is just mediocre. No matter the model.

What’s the point of that video?!?

Who said they are to blame? You were the one that said they are a mirror to our society like if that’s something that somehow can excuse their total vapidity.

No, what I meant is the fact that they mirror our dull society, which they're not completely to blame for.

The Kardashian's are also mass entertainment, just like Logan Paul or any other popular TV/Youtube personality, and I think the Jenner girls(Kylie, Kendall) somewhat have a different vibe and more interesting personalities than the Kardashian girls (Kim, Khloe etc.)

I think Kendall did a great job in this issue and I stand by my opinion.

The cover is gorgeous but the editorial is even better. Of course she will get no credit because of her family as if she has any control over that.

She looks stunning is the edit... Kendall in couture is always a win IMO...

The interview however was beyond unnecessary and cringe worthy...

Agree with this so much. The sight of Kendall on the cover of US Vogue doesn't make me recoil in horror and I actually think there are some stunning images in there; I find her more tolerable and improved these days now that she isn't constantly in our faces. But when she opens her mouth..it makes it so much more difficult to try and defend her. Clearly her situation is unique and I don't wish ill health on anyone but she seems so oblivious to her vast privileges. Hearing her talk about 'working non-stop for years' is almost offensive.

“What happens to the holes in cheerios?” Who wrote this? Is she meant to sound intellectually challenged?

She sounds like a idiot.

“What happens to the holes in cheerios?” Who wrote this? Is she meant to sound intellectually challenged?

I couldn't understand why I liked the visual component of the video so much, then I saw Charlotte Wales name scroll up at the end. The painted on glasses, dusty tone of the vid, and angles look great. We need more vids from Wales, indeed, she should've shot the cover.

Now the dialogue, ....well lets just say that drivel suits Kendall perfectly. The comments on Youtube are a scream though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot wait until she asks herself "should I act?". Listen to that monotone dialogue. Hilarious. Girl can't act to save her life, jeeeezzzzzzuuuuzzzzz. :lol:

FLIGHTS OF FANCY (UHQ)
Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Make-Up: Lauren Parsons
Model: Kendall Jenner

vogue.com/article/kendall-jenner-vogue-april-2018-issue

OUT OF THE TRENCHES
Photographer: Paul Wetherell
Stylists: Camilla Nickerson & Michael Philouze
Hair: Recine
Make-Up: Susie Sobol
Models/Celebrities/Designer: Sienna Miller, Idris Elba, Christopher Bailey (with his friend and his family), Adwoa Aboah, Cara Delevingne, Domhnall Gleeson, Naomie Harris, Lily James, Matt Smith, Chelsea Clinton, Jean Campbell & Tom Odell

US Vogue Digital Edition

GARDEN VARIETY
Photographer: Steven Klein
Stylist: Grace Coddington
Hair: Julien d’Ys
Make-Up: Diane Kendal
Model/Celebrity: Mia Goth

US Vogue Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARKLES FLY
Photographer: Jamie Hawkesworth
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-Up: Dick Page
Model: Jean Campbell

US Vogue Digital Edition

Fashion Culture Beauty
Photographer: Rémi Lamandé
Stylist: Andrew Mukamal
Hair: Shingo Shibata
Make-Up: Violette
Model: Fei Fei Sun

US Vogue Digital Edition

what is this

The newest handbags—all spangles and sequins and pearls, oh my!—resemble tricked-out treasure chests. Artist Raúl de Nieves’s psychedelic, supersaturated humanoids take them for a highly embellished whirl.

01. Mulberry mini bucket bag, $1,595
02. Jimmy Choo gemmed shoulder bag, $1,995
03. Alexander McQueen box bag, $2,990
04. Roger Vivier bag, $3,495
05. Chanel bags, $2,900 each
06. Oscar de la Renta clutch, $1,990

US Vogue Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member