Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009

Dang, just when I was starting to warm up to Marisa. I am not a VS historian, but they feature non-Angels/former angels in their events / promos - correct (?), so why are they "erasing" her?

well she had her FB this year, she had enough coverage, guess she decided she had all spotlight she needed to do whatever she wants to do now

and I like Rosie's pic, at least we don't see her pouting in this one

Marisa's management stays on top of everything, and this rumor has been going around for a while now, with the love rocks campaign getting re-shot, her being edited out of things, her profile being erased from All Access, and the fact she only got 2 outfits at the show and etc...it is getting pretty obvious she's been given the boot. Like I said her team usually stays on top of all rumors like glue, and I would think they would have denied it by now if it wasn't true. Official word isn't going to happen...never ever does, unless it's one of VS's big names like Gisele, that was the ONLY time they said something. Since then Izabel, KK, Selita all have left and no word on it, it just doesn't happen. Like someone said, her promotion for the fragrance was cancelled (the launch) and the whole campaign is being re-shot, that doesn't happen unless you aren't part of the company anymore. We knew a few of the girls would be leaving (we knew it wouldn't be Adriana, or Alessandra due to their long contracts) but I thought it would be Doutzen first maybe Miranda second. It's suspected Miranda is next but I wouldn't be surprised considering a couple of the new girls being brought in to the line-up. While I only recently started liking their work, I like it better than some of the girls they've got coming up.

Agee, no they never have a former angel at a launch...never. They might walk in the fashion show, but never at an event.

Also big rule of thumb...if a management team in the entertainment industry doesn't say anything, or says no comment...it means yes. nine times out of ten.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's sad. i hate how VS makes a big deal out of a girl then BAM they're gone. i still can't believe Izabel, Selita, and KK have been "given the boot." Now Marissa? C'mon VS stop changing your Angel line-up. At least keep them there for more than five years.

I'm NOT a marisa fan in the least bit, but that would still be a pretty shady series of occurrences after the VSFS where she even got to wear the fantasy bra. I would love to see her go, but man VS is not the most delicate/sensitive to how they let the girls go....

VS angel line has become a joke nowadays. :rolleyes: Kicking girls, getting new ones, every year. They always manage to have a completely different line up every year. They should stop, let the public become familiar with the group. Geeez.

Last edited by a moderator:
figures why they gave her the Million Dollar Bra. so she could be happy, and then they kick her out.

Who know the fantasy bra has some kind of curse ! Look at Selita (07) and Marisa (09) wearing the bra, and the next thing, they are not angel anymore !!

Poor Selita. Still, this Marisa. She usually posts these kind of things and she does love her fans. They might start asking her about it as well.^^

Sneak peek at the GQ shoot (Mossy is on the cover:(

Lovely airbrushed a*se, Rosie.:lol:

newsoftheworld.co.uk

OMG....what did they do to her????:ninja::yuk:

VS angel line has become a joke nowadays. :rolleyes: Kicking girls, getting new ones, every year. They always manage to have a completely different line up every year. They should stop, let the public become familiar with the group. Geeez.

i agree. it's so ridiculous. i feel like not since the group of iza, selita, adriana, ale, kk and heidi have they kept the same group of girls for more than one year in a row. i don't understand...

I just read online that the girls wear make up on their butts. I kinda think that's funny. So do the make up artists also happy make up to their whole bodies? haha

Well no wonder they have perfect butts. I remember in 2003 when Gisele asked a backstage lady to put more make up on her butt.

^Have you been backstage of a swimsuit/lingerie show? They put make up EVERYWHERE! Even parts that are covered, just in case things pop out. You really can't be shy (both model and make up artist) if you want to do swimsuit/lingerie.

Wow, no wonder why their bodies always look so even. Do all the girls even have makeup on 'intimate' parts?

I just read online that the girls wear make up on their butts. I kinda think that's funny. So do the make up artists also happy make up to their whole bodies? haha

Well no wonder they have perfect butts. I remember in 2003 when Gisele asked a backstage lady to put more make up on her butt.

Which part were euu refering to ? I can't seems to find it ! :blush:

Which part were euu refering to ? I can't seems to find it ! :blush:

It's a backstage clip of Gisele in her first look asking for more make up on her butt. I think it's about halfway through the show, around the time when she hangs out with Sting.

hey guys!
have u started a new thread?because i havent seen any new posts, so i was wondering if this thread is finished and a new one has begun?

tnx:flower:

No, there's no other thread that I know of. The new thread will probably open as soon as the first piece of news comes out about the 2010 show. Let the countdown begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->