Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

I will watch just to see tyra. Kk was 1of my favorite but it doesnt look as if she's there.

Ale and adriana i have had enough of the both of them at VS.
It's good to see doutzen there.

Oh god, I just woke up. Forgive me while I update the living lights out of this casting list and sigh in defeat.

Very happy to see Andreea Diaconu in the list!
What is Kate Moss doing here? And Rianne van Rompaey? These two are a surprise for me.

It would be cool if the last one was Gisele, she IS Victoria's Secret and this basically became the corniest Miss Universe level of beauty pageant when she left and took the image of empowered women with her, to be replaced by the giggly, wink wink sorority girl.

Overall the lineup is surprisingly good, a nice mix of old-school VS with current high fashion stars (love to see Rianne and Mia Armstrong here!) and of course the current disasters within fashion so we don't forget where we're at (Lila Hack, Paloma- who went on ozempic for this when her sole brand from day one has been not caring about body shape!, and Alex Consani, with the most vulgar and grotesque personality to bring fashion to the Alexandra Sabol tiktok crowd). I get Behati and Alessandra represent an era for the company but they're somehow the epitome of what went wrong to me (models who watered down their image and personalities in exchange for minimal fame), VS should've quietly left them out just like they did with Romee.

Ok, the casting list should be fully updated with the exception of the one missing name. I see their face on Isabeli’s casting list leak (who would’ve thought she’d f*ck up again, guys?), but can NOT for the life of me make out who it is.

I’m actually quite happy there’s a brand new face walking (Kai Soleil). She’s adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandracorvington
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->