Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

Sneak peek of the runway:

sarinka on bellazon, victoriassecretbrasil on ig - original sources unknown
View attachment 1318296View attachment 1318295

you can see it better here! love that
victorias-secret-fashion-show-front-row.jpg

you can see it better here! love that
Tanner!! I absolutely loathe most country music, but think she’s great. Sucks that she’ll only be front row.

I can’t complain too much about the runway aside from that the signature glitter is missing.

Honestly it looks cheap why not just go the full hog where is the stage??
Oh god, and Lisa's likely bringing dancers up there with her. LOOOOOOL

Going to make the screen bigger on the sitewide banner, didn't want to annoy you guys too much with that but it's definitely too small for comfort now that the live stream is going to begin.

Kate moss it’s not waking…
How do you know? She's on the final PG casting list, as well as the list displaying each model's nationality (ah, I see... lol). No Kate but Lila's still walking?

Performer Cher on the Pink Carpet:

gettyimages
IMG_6336.jpeg IMG_6335.jpeg

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I don’t believe I got a single name wrong in the process of confirming models for the casting list throughout this entire duration, and our list was longer than anyone else’s up until today with the full casting list being unveiled 😅😅😅 You’re welcome, guys (and thank you @Jose Antonio Lat and @Cute … and Isabeli Fontana too… for your help!).

Pleasantly surprised that little PINK casting thing ended up being completely scrapped, though I will say Jessie Aina & Lila Moss both look quite young in comparison to, well, every other confirmed model… and I realistically can not see them fitting the mainline too well for that reason (Mika looks young too, but I’ll take Japanese model representation anyday!!!).
Thank you Isabeli the patron saint of spoilers

"50 models from 25 different countries". Really intently wondering if Kate IS walking or not now.

^ Oh BROTHER. Why would they do that?????

Alex looks good, she just said she has blue wings.

Can't help but look at her and think, "It's VS with the TS... whats gooooood?" 😭 😭 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
consanidolls
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->