W September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

^Actually i agree now that i seen the edited version's, they went with the right choice imo.

Now that you mention it, the Blue does match the 70's vibe.
But I think the red works just as well.

I like the blue, much more unpredictable.
Kate looks good, albeit a tad Essex girl / Spice Girls... But maybe that's the point.

god, whats so tommyrot: make 3 covers, name them different just because of the colour of one letter. absurdity and rubbish. but i can picture myself someone telling: "i just went from a bookshop and they got only cover with pink "W" on it,:angry: damn, i wanted the red one- can someone sell it to me?"
-"and i bought all 3 covers just because i collect Kate"

delirious...

I don't know what it is but I can never get enough of M&M and Kate Moss shoots. They always make magic together. That editorial would've been a much more interesting Prada campaign than the real one. And the cover is too pretty. Happy to know there is still enough photoshop to make Ms. Moss still look pretty. ^_^

The ed & cover are amazing, i think Kate looks so better on this than Vogue UK & Russia.

Kate's editorial seems to be very good. I really like the first 3 shots.

I prefer the blue, brings out the 70s touch more...

^i couldn't agree more. :smile:

I don't know what it is but I can never get enough of M&M and Kate Moss shoots. They always make magic together. That editorial would've been a much more interesting Prada campaign than the real one. And the cover is too pretty. Happy to know there is still enough photoshop to make Ms. Moss still look pretty.

^me too! i always get excited when there's a Kate MOss/M&M photoshoot/collaboration! they never fail to deliver and impress us. :smile:

can't wait for the content!

great that kate snagged the cover, but i just don't like it. not sure why. i'll still buy it though because it's w with kate.

Exelent editrial very very nice

I actually like the hair it's 70's just a little wilder, the editorial is ok but every time I see Kate's face she makes me tired and I wanna go look at something else/or go sleep.

god, whats so tommyrot: make 3 covers, name them different just because of the colour of one letter. absurdity and rubbish. but i can picture myself someone telling: "i just went from a bookshop and they got only cover with pink "W" on it,:angry: damn, i wanted the red one- can someone sell it to me?"
-"and i bought all 3 covers just because i collect Kate"

delirious...

there is only one cover...

Love Kates ed, even though that Prada collection is everywhere she wears it her own way, love the first 2 shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->