Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no not the OLSEN! I hate them, I used to like them but they are so everywhere!

yea ur rite..nevermind the olsen comment..its so hard to pik even tho its not up to us! i love sienna but kate is way better..i dunno i think instead of just one person they should have like 3 gorgeous models to make up for kate

^ Ye, they should, I mean not 1 person can replace her, maybe they should have Daria Gemma and Michelle Alves!

pout306 said:
i think either cintia dicker, ashley olsen, or sienna

cintia wouldnt be such a bad choice but bloody sienna, or the olsen freaks are'nt even models! we need to get away from this whole celebrity - model thing:sick:

VICTIM said:
Lilly Donaldson maybe?

That would be awesome.. She opened for Stella last season..... she'd be a perfect choice...... :heart:

They should have Jessica Stam, Vlada or Kim Noorda

I don't think Daria can do H&M because isn't she already doing Zara

i think the jessica thing is bull****. has jessica even worn any of stella's clothes, ever. i think its a joke.

lily would be perfect. maybe julia stegner

For a moment there I thought you were talking about Jessica Stam :shock: ...

But i'm assuming you're talking about Ms. Simpson.. and in that case I wholeheartedly concur :doh: .. but from a business standpoint it makes sense they would replace Kate Moss with another well known woman.. because H&M is trying to make their name known in the US market and Jessica Simpson unfortunetly has that mass appeal :sick: ..

I simply don´t get a Stella -> Olsens/Jessica Simpson/What-so-ever connection, sorry. Stella herself is the celeb in the PR campaign from Hennes, Kate would have fitted with the image but they definitely don´t need a celebrity/socialite-become-model for a collection that itself benefits from a certain celebrity-status, non?

I can't wait either =] But the closest H&M is in Toronto, and I live in British Columbia. =( Ebay it is then...

I should think it would be someone from the Stella circle.... someone from the Primrose Hill lot....like Sienna or Liberty Ross.

After her turn on Showstudio, Liberty is just sexy sexy sexy, I like looking at her, forget the rest. If Simpson is doing it, perhaps Stella left that decision up to them and washed her hands of it. I think Moss is a bit of a muse for Stella, if she believes in such things...and quite frankly, I don't know what cheap trench coats have to do with cocaine, though typing that just put some very funnny images into my head...

Last edited by a moderator:
masquerade said:
i think the jessica thing is bull****. has jessica even worn any of stella's clothes, ever. i think its a joke.

lily would be perfect. maybe julia stegner

jessica wore stella mccartney clothes and shoes, but I don't think it's true, stella has taste I think:D and they will choose a model...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->