Stella McCartney for H&M #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so nobody knows when the colection will be on sale. it isn't 10th November? :S

i think it is november 10th. at least that's what german vogue says.
the pics from post #104 are from vogue too, it says the trench coat costs €99.

Last edited by a moderator:
it should be european model....not jessica simpson, no way! its already enough that the new stupid h&m commercial is so u.s. oriented. h&m is swedish. where is their pride?? :D

Yeah, I would looove to see the pics too!

I'd really dislike it when Jessica or Sienna would model. I'd love Cynthia Dicker, but I doubt that, because she is in the H&M adds from this collection already.

there are three items pictures in the marie claire. a tulip looking long skirt for 49.90. a sweater top for 50 as well and another sweater for 19.90.

the marie claire has charlize theron on the cover.

I'd love to see a swedish model doing the line. Bit of nationalistic thinking, but wtf. :P
Maybe Mini or Caroline Winberg...

DiePoodleDie said:
I'd love to see a swedish model doing the line. Bit of nationalistic thinking, but wtf. :P
Maybe Mini or Caroline Winberg...
Why not, as long as they don't pick Mona so we'll have to listen to more tiring Kate comparisons. :rolleyes:

in this months W magazine with kate hudson on the cover there is a story about the line.

it shows a pair of slouchy trousers (they look extremely slouchy on the model)
and the satin bomber thing.

also on the next page it shows the white dress shirt on kate moss but notes that it is a mans dress shirt!

so is stella doing a mens line for H&m or what???

lucy92 said:
in this months W magazine with kate hudson on the cover there is a story about the line.

it shows a pair of slouchy trousers (they look extremely slouchy on the model)
and the satin bomber thing.

also on the next page it shows the white dress shirt on kate moss but notes that it is a mans dress shirt!

so is stella doing a mens line for H&m or what???

No, she is defnitely not doing a men's line.

the h&m press release about the line mentioned a "relaxed belted mac".

whats that?

Just saw this in Elle UK November. They really could have put more effort into the photography. Stella is also v. gushy about her collection in the article. But it gives us pretty much a complete overview of the collection.

Scanned from Elle UK November 2005.

I absolutely ADORE those "trousers" with the ties at the bottom; plus, some of the dresses and tops are super cute. I love H&M's "disposable" clothing.

those scans are very helpful! funny how the captions mention a leather belt! i thought stella didnt deal with leather.

thank you susie_bubble for the pictures :D

I liked it, esp. the trousers, shirt dress and black silktop worn with the trousers on the seccond pic. I think I'll be there when they open that day cause last time everything was gone when I came..

I love it. I will be there.. waiting till H&M open his doors on 11th november! haha.. and I think a lot others with me..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->